My character is bugged? I do almost no damage anymore!

Yesteday I managed to solo many quests and sometimes elite with my exceptional skill, and now I am strugling to kill 1 mob.

I have to tag one by one monster, if i get two monsters I have to run away…! There are so many hills i get stuck everywhere and die.

I have spend over 10 soulstones alreaddy in last 30 minutes.

What is happening

It’s because of new leveling adjustments (see link).
Too bad they didn’t notice this in beta, or even EA, but I guess it’s just too bad for all of the people who didn’t want to pay for/couldn’t afford EA :slightly_smiling_face:

Its the damage adjustment, it was ‘too easy’

They did it was told to them many times, which leades to me to believe the conspiracy that they let pre orders get the boost

1 Like

To be fair it felt off twoshooting elite mobs. Dident matter… the 5 man quests was soloable with ease… and i dident even start with epic gear at 70

I agree that it felt off to kill stuff too easily, there’s no real challenge to the game that way. But then there hasn’t been a challenge in retail wow (world questing) in a long time and to wait with this adjustment until the global launch feels strange and kinda mean

I’m interested to see an alt of mine leveling in open world now.
Check the difference.
My warrior didn’t run into issues till spider zone and then a miniboss at that. The rest was very easy.

Wonder how dungeons are now, trying to catch up with the tank the whole run was also abit silly

Will continue from lvl 75 after work today so guess ill find out

Weird they didn’t know /expect this to happen after all the testing they do and leave it till now to change it.

Did they have so little data that they didn’t know this would happen?

Weird way to do things.

But these guys are the professionals what do I know I’m a cow.

A weird cow at that, but not as weird as blizz, that’s too weird.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.