My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight

They need to fix ferals , its just sad to see it that way

2 Likes

hope 9.2 is their wake up call and listen to feral feedback

3 Likes

im amazed you still try instead of just accepting that blizzard is ignoring their playerbase

they could buff and fix everything but they do nothing for months and years

2 Likes

still dosent mean they should give up tho

FIX FERAL AOE AND CDS , ENERGY REGEN WTF BLIZZ? ffs man

4 Likes

agreed , blizz read plz

Currently main a feral, been on and off maining feral since vanilla, everytime I get a chance to do it I do.
I agree with this post completely.

And tier set next patch is just the cherry on top of a garbage pile right now. Reducing CD to a dps cooldown which literally is weaker than most 1 minute CD’s in the game. And a bleed that does less than 2% of your damage overall single target. Going from shards to the set bonus is like being kicked while you are already laying down.

Not to mention it’s just a copy of Frenzyband which is just lazy. At least try to make a unique bad set bonus instead of just copying a legendary that is bad.

Raiding as a feral you gotta hear that other classes would be better in your spot due to utility, and you know it’s true. Sure you do good single target, but what does that help when the classes you compete with got both good single target, aoe or cleave + utility.

Writing all this just to show that we are more ferals.
I hope something maybe can be done for 9.2 just so I can still play the character I will always see as my main.
I don’t wanna have to reroll rogue or another class just because ferals won’t even be able to compete single target anymore. As it is now we stand no chance.

Its funny how every patch classes like mage get multiple iterations to improve them and here we are ferals always left out. Always getting dissapointed opening the ptr changes looking for any tiny feral change but all you can see are changes upon changes to mages to make the ultimate spec in all form of content.

1 Like

Hope they fix the spec

1 Like

Just a quick reminder to Blizz to get up from their ars** after the Christmas break and do the necessary fixes to Feral :slight_smile: One thing that the MT revealed is how 
 broken Feral feels without any borrowed power.

1. Make Primal Wrath a baseline ability. Afaik, Feral is the only spec that has to talent its main AoE ability. It’s ridiculous, really. Replace PW with a talent that buffs AoE, e.g. something akin to the Circle legendary.

2. Fix Berserk for real. With a FB Night Fae build in ST, it now works reasonably well but it remains almost completely useless for AoE. My favourite solution would be to make it a 2min CD that significantly buffs damage of our bleeds (faster, more oomph, 
 just be creative). This kind of happens with the set bonus in 9.2 but 
 please don’t try to “fix” this with another temporary bandaid.

3. Make Lunar Inspiration turn Moonfire into a bleed effect so that it benefits from our mastery.

4. Lots of other stuff I am forgetting at the moment. But 
 it’s all out there.

I would say Feral is already better than it was in BfA but there is still work to be done.

1 Like

Blizzard needs to give us love , like they did to sub rogues after bfa

1 Like

its actually sad this thread gets no attention from devs

It wouldn’t be so sad if the spec got any attention

It’s more likely that Christmas and Easter fall on one day.

1 Like

there are pictures that needs new paint

1 Like

Feral aoe needs to feel impactful

4 Likes

Beserk is really weird or i dont understand feral 100%. I have to spam shred or rake to get bonus combo points most of the time shred of course because free cast procs and can not use my AOE abilities in an AOE cenario WTF. This ability needs to be changed!

They need to rework feral aoe for sure! Maybe the devs NEVER played feral in a mythic plus or general dungeon. It feels like you have to tryhard every minute to get on a decent level. meanwhile deamon hunters and warriors or monks just spam buttons and do 100% more damage in aoe scenarios.

Indeed, it is weird.

The AoE rotation actually makes somewhat sense when you have BT. You wanna Thrash=>Swipe=>Rake (or Shred of your target won’t live long enough) to activate BT anyway. The Berserk bonus then improves your Rake-DoTing and gives you additional Primal Wraths via the 2 extra combo points per finisher.

Though, it would be a lot better if it also did something with Thrash and Swipe

What do you mean by ‘tryhard’? Feral AoE is by no means complicated.

I think they mean you have to work really hard as feral to do less damage than on other classes. I wouldn’t compare with ww monk because they’re in a different league right now, but I certainly notice it switching between the druid and the DH. If I focus hard on the druid, I can do the same damage as I do on the DH paying half attention and watching youtube on another screen (if I focus on the DH, I can do an extra 2k).

This is a huge help to me. I’ve been confused about what I should be doing during berserk in AOE. When you put it this way, it makes sense.

Berserk is akward in general. Why did they change it? It would be better if it just reduced your energy cost like it used to, then it would good and simple for AoE and we could delete incarn and get something fun.