My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight

or Nature’s swiftness that makes it instant cast and cd on Nature’ s swiftness can be 45 sec

1 Like

Finally someone who comes with real ideas to make feral fun with a complete rework. I get tired of people saying more dmg on x talent.

OMG BOYS THEY LISTENED ABOUT GIVING FERAL 1 CHARGE OF SI + BARK!!! NOW BLEED BUFF + UTILITY AND IM HAPPY!!!

https:(space)//imgur.(space)com/AYrVmff

(Delete “(Space)” )

so happy , now lets ask for utility and bleed buff and gg feral is good :smiley:

Hello,
I agree with many, even if I didnt play feral at BFA
but from what I hear, the fierce is unpopular, because he competes with dh, rogue, ww, war, dk, (forget enhancement) and does everything worse than them.

I really like the appearance of my characters that I play
And his appearanceof the druid is so small that a pet appears, and the druid disappears.
spell animations are not crazy, and transmo is useless

I think its for that feral isnt popular
sorry for the mistakes english isnt my nativ language ^^

1 Like

Really happy to hear things are changing. Where was the screenshot taken? Can’t seem to find it on Wowhead or Icy-Veins.

/Edit: Nevermind, me stoopid:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316315/shadowlands-alpha-build-34615-spells-and-class-changes-fire-mage-mastery-tuning-

1 Like

Could it be true? 2 charges on a 3 min CD? The SI dream has come back?
Survival Instincts Reduces all damage you take by 50% for 6 sec.
Cooldown changed from 4 min recharge to 3 min recharge

1 Like

Now we need utility and bleed buffs and we are good to go

1 Like

But alpha ferals already had 1 charge of SI and Barkskin so I dont know what are you so happy about.

They only change is CD from 4min to 3min which is rather reasonable because 4min CD on a defensive is a design from 10 years ago.

Removal of 1 charge of SI and granting Barkskin is not unprunign, it’s still pruning.

Why is this a celebration? They just reduced the CD from 4 to 3min. The alpha already had barkskin back with SI. A celebration would be more that they change a rotation after 15 years.

2 Likes

Tooltip error then?
MMO champion reports it to be 1 charge on 3 min ‘Recharge’ - but why ‘recharge’ not ‘Cooldown’ if only 1 stack?..
Wowhead reports as 2 charges, 3 min recharge. Survival Instincts

I would assume it is still 2 charges for Guardian and 1 charge for Feral. Hence, the fact that it reads charge instead of cooldown for Feral’s 1 charge is simply an artefact from it having 2 charges for Guardian.

1 Like

when i had first glance at alpha and feral did not have a single SI so if they changed it they did not update it until yesterday which is really bad on wowhead’s side

Looks as if SI has 2 charges, when Guardian Affinity is chosen.

We need utility blizzard . give us something in return for losing stampeding roar

Does blizz even read these or do they just listen to twitch streamers

This is the first time Blizzard is listening. Hearing is much easier than reading, so I’m pretty much sure none of those blue guys even clicked on this post.

No, evidently not. Been active in these forums since the start of the Alpha to get my 2 pennies in. Not one single blue post to be seen. All focus seems to be on the American forums. Actual piss take.

to be completely honest , i had bfa beta and alpha , i gave feedback on ferals being bad, nottting got changed , all feedback deleted completely and threw in the bin . bfa went live feral was dead in uldir gg

Funnily enough that’s when I swapped mains. Still, I want to play feral/guardian so bad. There has to be something coming… there has to be! We can’t be neglected like this…

2 Likes

at this point i dont know man . i sticked to feral in uldir i made it work i did more dps than a tank but it was really hard back then . after all the mental pain i went through to make it work . all the clowning from meta players all the memes they were making out of ferals and yet i still sticked to my main cause im not FOTM player i main 1 class i chose feral with a reason . the spec , gameplay feral is just special for me . i tried to reroll but i get bored of other classes really fast . but then again 2nd favorite class is sub rogue which is dead aswell and i hate how blizzard forces you to play specs they want you to play not what you want to play by making them not viable or no utility or dps … so fkin sick of it …. Blizzard should reward us for sticking to our mains after everything we went through

3 Likes