My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight

i think that is the best way to do keys as feral atm . pugs just dont understand some stuff

Do we have a streamer that has a feral main on shadowlands? cuz i cant find even one person. Blizzard listens to them.

1 Like

Well there’s that soulscape guy who claimed feral is fine then did a complete 180 after he realized the truth.

Soulscape is a very good feral when it comes to pvp cuz he’s a pvp guy and wrecking people in wpvp who well are just normal pvps. But pve, I always watch videos of psybearslat, he even admits that feral has become dull because well its a rotation of 15 years. He also talks about tools that boomkins has are just better than feral. That boomkins is more fun and easier. He doesn’t care about dmg output because that can just be fixed with %dmg. He knows a lot about feral, BUT somehow blizzard hasn’t given him a shadowlands alpha.

The only guy who understand feral truly, doesn’t get a alpha key. While some who have a global understanding are given an alpha. It’s just mind blowing.

2 Likes

And yeah, soulscape doesn’t keep himself updated with the reforms of feral alpha. And doesn’t compare feral with the attention that other specs are getting

not just that but when you go on twitch there is 1 streamer with like 10 viewers backpeddaling and clicking spells playing random classses and saying shadowlands is fun , rather give people that want to fix the game . alpha is about feedback not some random guy playing it like it was retail :confused:

Tbh i con onlly agree with this post. The feral druid is supposed to be a wild cat, not a house cat. I played druid since MoP and tried feral out from time to time and it just feels wrong.

The gameplay of feral feels not like a wild cat should feel. It feels like the ones designing the spec looked at a housecat playing with a mouse instead of a wild beast hunting.

Personally i would love to see feral to go from a bleed to a diirect damage spec, but i can agree with probably the rest of the feral commuinty, that it might be to drastic a change. Although i don´t see another way of fixing the spec (a non drastic way that is, and not redoing it completly i mean.)

Feral is fun, but it sucks that you have to put in two to three times the work for the same result other classes get for way less effort. I tried feral and tbh i´ve given up on that spec and rerolled to fury. Which is a shame because i really like my druid i just didn´t want to tank this expansion. (And no i don´t want to be a caster either.)

I really hope blizzard somehow fixes feral. (removing the haste and energy regen scaleing would be a good first step. Just give eneryspecs the regeneration they would have at the end of an expansion.

damage wise should go back to mop days when bleeds were doing alot more damage than they do now .

true but the main problem we are talking about is the utility they gave our last utility to all specs in shadowlands which is stampeding roar (which is amazing on mythic carapace atm)

energy regen will be way worse since we are losing the necklace from BFA that provided us with energy regen.

i would love to see affinities being removed so we are not restricted from being hybrid class .

i remmember OG MoP challenge mode dungeons when you had to bleed everything up and then Huricane and you were top dps by doing that , using Tranquility to heal up your team if healer was oom , nature swiftness =instant cyclone , healing touch . if they give us utility and make affinities all of them baseline i can see feral in good light once again . problem with bfa feral is that bleeds do not do good damage and we want “Utility and bleed buff” and feral will be fixed also remove GCD of forms so we can powershift , i mean classic has heavy GCDS but i can still powershift in classic without wasting a GCD

3 Likes

Looks like they didnt do a rework but its better than its now, it looks less punishing.

• Ashamanes frenzy is back.
  • Sabertooth refreshes you rip by 1 sec per combo point spent.
  • Shred now deals 100% increased dmg when stealthed.
  • Savage roar now does 15% increased dmg and increased energie regeneration.

Okay, if we look at this, these are then the following options for the build:

• A bleed build with savage roar
  • An incarnation build

But if they want to make incarnation build viable then theyll have to reduce the cd of it to 2 min. If they do it then its a competitor to the bleed build. For pvp it will definitely be standard to go incarnation build, even while lvling in shadowlands, so that while lvling you can sneak up on a hordy and go nuts.

If they designed the incarnation build specifically for the pvp, well then i dont have a problem and they wont have to change the cd.

If I look at the bleed build, it still seems a bit boring. Just some bleed buffs and thats it. If jagged wounds would replace sabertooth, it would be a good change. Bleeds will go fast, so you will have to keep rip/rake/trash up while keeping savage roar up. And sometimes weave a bite in the rotation. What blizzard has done is okay, but it still needs work and i hope that psybearslat gets into the beta.

1 Like

Frenzy still won’t be picked sadly until it is baseline.
It will never offer enough to beat the aoe talent or the single target bleeds buffed talent.

With incarnation looking a possibility, we will miss out on a huge amount of energy once more.

Making frenzy baseline would help out the flow of the rotation immensely.

I very much agree that our big CD should be on 2min timer

Frenzy on last row is easily replaced with jagged wounds or jungle fever talent

1 Like

the problem is bleed buff in general and utility i want to see changes there

Wait they actuallly added a viable direct dps build with less emphasis on bleeds?

EDIT: added “viable” and removed a word.

i just want mop feral back at this point or wod feral without claws of shivarah . i dont want another Uldir 0.5 when healers and tanks did more dps than me , not just that but to bring something to the table in raids and m+ , and that my bleeds feel powerfull not some house cat scratches

1 Like

Yea, Seems to be a more direct build with Incarn + Shred buff. Could be a game changer.
Would like to see a better bleed build or more dot focused build. (Including jagged wounds) could make for some interesting game play options though.
Beserk still too long a CD Incarn needs to see it dropped to 2 mins to make it viable.

2 Likes

I dont know tbh, incarnation build was perfect in Warlords since we got the imba trinket which made incarnation go for 52 seconds and cd reduction was from 3 min to 2.25 min. Also tigers fury got about 35 seconds.

Now? We also have a global cooldown, making it so that we cant spam shred like a crazy lunatic. There is also the stat weights, if blizzard puts agility as number #1 stat again then yes incarnation is viable, if not, well then its useless.

We’ll need to wait and see what trinkets come out and what stat weights are first.

i worry about utility the most

Feral will always stay lackluster; unless we have a blizzard worldwide arena feral druid champion in a team.Until that day ; we will stay underpowered.
Do you know why enhance shamans are underpowered now ? because they got the nerfbat after being champion in 3v3 World arena championship.

Major problem is public image. Most people dont see druids as a respectable class.
Second problem is druid devolopers and blizzard’s point of view of feral druid . They are either underpaid ; or being told as ; dont design feral druids as viable ; so people can enjoy with other melee classes more. Those are my assumptions.

1 Like

I dont think they’re going out of their way to design feral badly. I think its just lack of attention due to popularity. Why pander to a small % of the playerbase when you can fine tune mages, DH’s and those more popular classes to make more overall people content.

2 Likes

100% agree cause all boomy players are like “feral is too hard let it stay dead”

its the feedback from those “streamers” that only got time for resto and boomy and give 0 f’s about feral but then acutal people that play feral do not get beta testing instead we get someone who wastes somebody’s beta spot exploiting other zones instead of acutal testing the classes and specs , and that is the major problem , is it so god damn hard to give feral bleed buff and spec unique utility , it frustrates me alot

3 Likes