My first PvP video. Enjoy :)

Well if you weren’t such crybabies and be more grateful they would reply.

You forgot one thing, if it wasn’t for them you would play on shi.tty buggy private servers or not play at all. They made the effort to give you Vanilla/Classic for pocket change and you take that for granted as you take everything in life.

Do you think they enjoy reading all your bullsh.it all day? I one wouldn’t. All you do is complain, complain and complain again, you think they owe you a reply, but they don’t.

In this forum it’s nice to see someone post something else than a complain or bashing them.

I read every post and 95% are just plain stupid and full of complains and very few come with constructive arguments.

30+ men crying over a game harder than a 12 year old. I call y’all man babies not men.

It was my first video and I’m very proud of it, added some humor. I’ve easily smashed everyone in that video. Can own any R14 player or streamer with out a sweat just to prove my point.

In the entire video I used 3 Fap potions compared to your average rank 12+ players.

I could’ve made a 10 min video where I beat everyone and lie how good I am, yet in my video compared to R14 players I also added where other players won vs me like the Mage in Felwood. I respect his skill and knowledge of the game.

Where is your PvP video man-babies?

P.s: I’m laughing at all the Rank 12+ players who got their ranks by beating pugs or using bots but when they are alone in the world they go small, so small that I laugh at their rank.

Same as your brain goes when you post here.

Be more grateful and respect the devs, customer support team work because they made huge EFFORTS to give us our beloved game for POCKET CHANGE :slight_smile:

Peace <3

I love world pvp and forum pvp!

2 Likes

Rank 12+ players hate World PvP because they go small, just like their ego, confidence and skill.

When they face a real opponent and they’re not premading, discord, full buffs, pots their skill vanishes, opssssy.

What a rage! Deserteagle, I hope to see you in the arena when it comes :slight_smile: Watching you take on the world. Deaserteagle v THE World

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Rest assured, I was rank 3 back on Sylvannas EU with 2388 rating Hunter - Balance/Resto druid and I will stream arenas.

Rank 1 with 2271 in 3v3: MM Hunter / Disc Priest / Resto/Balance druid. We went to 100-0.

My next PvP videos will be made only vs rank 12+ players to prove a point and show everybody the truth about these so called skilled players who premade vs pugs.

It actually IS their job to reply to matters on the forum.

They are not a part of the team that develop the game so no they can’t promise anything.

They only manage the forum, he will probably not even comment on our replies.

What is good is someone actually doing something else than just complaining here, instead contribute with a PvP movie. GJ.

2 Likes

Can you maybe put your resources into something a little more important Rejuvithorn and at least acknowledge the huge active post regarding Firemaw queues.

Shocking.

I’ve seen fresh hunters in durotar with better plays vs lvl 5 boars. Not very special, not worth the time.

1 Like

I hate being right. And 36 minutes of it too.

12 Likes 15 Dislikes too.

Go back to retail little hunter and play your FInal Fantasy game, there is no room for weak hunters in Classic.

I got those dislikes because of the blue post. People threw their rage and frustration at my video because they didn’t get a reply from a blue post at their cry-baby posts.

I could easily 1v1 you naked just with my bow, no pet, no gear.

But hey, people love to crap on others work.

It’s easy to complain but hard to create something nice.

Do you often blame someone else? I couldn’t be because your video is the same as millions of others on youtube and far too long?

I don’t think your video is nice, it’s boring and a cliché. It must have taken 20 minutes to make, I also hope you got permission to use all that music as the copyright owner may call for it to be removed for breaking their copyright.

Also insulting anyone who has a critique of your video will get you even more downvotes.

1 Like

It’s clear that you are not capable of understanding the hate for my video. I didn’t say it was good or bad, I just posted here to share it with others, I didn’t hurt anyone nor did I insulted them, instead I got only hate because people are full of hate and envy because I got a reply from a Blue Post and I greatly appreciate it.

That’s your opinion and I respect it. You can’t satisfy everyone on this planet.

It took me 4 days, 12-14 hours per day.

Yes, I got permission from all the big Studios and Universal Studios even contacted me to say it’s ok to use their music and now I’m taking the cash.

I didn’t start to insult anyone, I was the one who got insulted.

Apparently people don’t like when you use the same attitude.

The Blue Post reply, Universal Studio contact, my friends telling me they liked the video is worth 1000 more times than your 10 year old oppinion.

If one person liked my video that’s more than enough.

It’s just a PvP video at the end of the day, I didn’t hit anyone in the head or insulted, I made that video so people can relax for 30 min and watch some World PvP since this is what Classic is about.

But then again, some people are so sad and frustrated with their lives that even if you try and make something funny to get them out of that mind state, they aren’t satisfied.

These are the kind of people who makes other people lives a misery because their own life is bad due to their bad choices that they made in life.

This forum post is 99% complains, people just scream, rage, bash, insult others, the posts where something positive is written, sadly are too rare.

Take care my brother, I wish you the best of luck in life and good health :slight_smile:

I don’t hate it and I don’t think others do either, the term I use is dislike, hate is far too much.

Really?

Looks like insults to me.

2 Likes

I kindly ask you to delete this post or lock it down.

I’m done with World of Warcraft. I won’t play this game again in my life.

2 Likes

Wow, very dramatic!

3 Likes

Peace brother!

Actually dude quite nice for a first vid. Would like your discord somehow, want to toy with edits myself and need your help a bit if don’t mind

Thank you dear sir. May you have more luck playing candy crush.