My issues with 10.1 & wow in general

edited it and made my intention clear, sorry if it offended you but still i am very done with this forum and the game after this.

Discussing a bann is against the ToS. So strictly speaking its against the rules. Mainly you stating it was an unnecessary bann. Regardless of true or not.

well it can be against tos but why would anyone flag me for saying that ? i honestly don’t understand how people use that button for everything. and it was reported as ‘’ trolling ‘’ again.

also in CoC it says
‘’ Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity’’

i did not create the topic to discuss it, i just informed what happend and i am not mad, yes it apparently turned into a ban discussion but that’s not in my control

I didn’t flag you, I’ve just tried to redirect the convo back to the actual subject matter.

I never hold grudges, it’s a forum, we can all be adults :slight_smile:

Havent said you did create a thread specifically for it. But your post included it and you voiced that you found it unjustified. That does fall into the discussion part even if you dropped it straight afterwards.

cough

XD

i get it but i still did not troll anyone with that post so still don’t get the flag, anyways, doesn’t matter anymore, thanks for explaining tho

I didnt.

It’s called joking.

But wheres the fun in that!

Just out of interest did your Fyrak assault ever give you a reward? Mine never did :frowning:

on my new main it didn’t drop anything useful but on a level 61 alt, it dropped 408ilvl vet hand gear so it was nice

1 Like

Oh nice, mine never did anything apart from fill the bar.

Apparently some people can’t and will disregard other opinions like trash if it doesn’t fit

1 Like

Every forum/fanbase ever. :laughing:

biggest issues is putting dailies back to being dailies and not twice a week. Literally so few people want this and everyone was happy with how it was. This sneak nerf by Blizz is pretty low tbh. If they that to be in there for those strange few who feel like dailies are actual content, make it for a tiny amount of gold and no rep.

I think that’s a hard one to call. In my circle of friends, most love that it’s been scaled back.

Then with Zaralek Cavern we seem to have a middle ground where a few pop up every day or so.

I do think they are experimenting to see if they can hit a middle ground to please both types of player.

After your comment I went back and tried again and finally got it to complete on my main!!!

:dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Be nice if Blizzard was open about it and came out and said their reasoning behind it.

1 Like

nice !

i think they finally realised this game only has m+ and raid as pve end-game content and want to add more stuff for people who don’t have time for those(like me) but the things they added are not fun and don’t give enough rewards to care about imo. they should balance it in a way that you choose one way and that you earn great stuff without losing for not doing the other one, i guess the only way to do is bring back stuff like mage tower and add more things like that so casual players’ time will be valued with good rewards for fun challenges without giving any chores to hardcores.

1 Like

Ah, this is interesting.
Yesterday I upgraded a piece and it showed the cost as 100 Flightstone and 0 Crests. I thought it odd that it mentioned the Crests at all if they were 0. I’m assuming it due to this mechanic. It should have been a Crest too but as it was replacing an item already at that item level it didn’t need it.

2 Likes

Redundant Things Are Redundantly Redundant

Upgrades cost Flightstones and Shadowflame Crests when you’re getting an upgrade that increases your character’s power. But, if you’re upgrading an item that’s lower than the highest item level you’ve gotten in its slot, you’ll get a discount. We don’t want you to feel penalized for upgrading the wrong item, and we want to encourage experimentation with the various trinkets and other equipment that have cool effects. So, if you already have a couple of trinkets at item level (ilvl) 415, but you get a new trinket at ilvl 402 that you want to try out, you’ll be able to upgrade your new trinket without spending any Shadowflame Crests. You’ll also only spend half the usual Flightstone cost.