My Wishlist. Make WoW Perfect. (Ideas)

Has nothing to do with Opting out of the game’s normal level of play and playing on a lesser easier version of the game where you don’t even have to compete over tags and can stroll around in a hello kitty island make-believe world that toddlers can even enjoy xD…

if you lack the basic knowledge and are blind too to see it is way easier to play casual wm off than idk don’t comment??? xD…

There is nothing wrong with it at all not an elitist point of view at all… YOUDOYOU and you play w/e floats your boat, no one is stopping you…

But WM needs more polish rather than a 10% increase which does not incentivize the gameplay at all… while it’s one of the most fun ways to play. And reading all this is so easily forgotten when someone is butthurt these days over their simpleton mode being targeted, WMoff is 100% not penalized enough xD

:+1: WM ON :+1:

• Normal HP and damage from Npc’s since you’re actually fighting for a tag…
  • Pretty much everything how it normally is.
  • Mostly just the normal game as intended to be played. Since we are penalizing WM off as it should be and WM ON then naturally gets beneficial.
  • More Events
  • More PVP Events and Rewards
  • Warmode Bonus always active = PVP GEAR stat increase always ON.
  • CD of the aerial ‘Knock from mount ability’ from Dragon-Flying Halved.
  • 2 charges on the Qalashi Wingshredder + Halved CD
  • 2 Charges on the Net-O-Matic 5000 + Halved CD
  • Toy CDs Halved.

:+1: WM ON Additions :+1:

• The Ability to Prone/Crouch (Like New World did) So that it Hides your Nameplate when out of combat. Creating some Sneaky Interactions… With easy standard Binds like CTRL/SHIFT/ALT-SpaceBar… = Loads of immersion value!
  • Titles/Banners for World Kills and feats that reset Monthly (Permanent Rewards).
    100 kills…
    200 kills…
    Top Kills…
    A Ranking Like Classic But only for Open World Kills.
  • STV or Darkmoon Faire Ring event for Fat chest loot = 1 Winner

@Fydron

If you’re that delusional that beneficial events and things to do with rewards for PVP which among all other games currently on the market is a reason for their biggest sales and that would kill a game because your easy-mode version gets targeted, hats off to copium plebs ^^

@Skadefryden rofl an RP opinion that’s new delusional xD

@Punyelf Who said anything about ganking low levels what’s the point in that they just get to keep their WM off??? Think a bit further than that at least…

@Dejarous just because you can post low iq useless comments should you?

Dafuq did you smoke to have this as an actuall idea?

We litteraly had MW On and Off even before Warmode was a thing, it was called “PvE/PvP” Realms.

2 Likes

Wow, stop trolling.

So why is it fine when you do it?

This isn’t a PvP game, it can’t be baseline. There are games out there for that kind of thing. Like Black Desert Online.

However, you can’t go changing WoW into something else. From day one you have NEVER had to play in PvP mode if you don’t want to and it does not punish you for it.

Okay, sowwy. :frowning:

1 Like

Coming here, saying logical things?

That’s such a trolling mood, guy.

1 Like

Sorry, I just have to point out the irony of calling a game World of Warcraft, making it about the unending conflict between two major player factions, dedicating entire servers to PvP and then saying “it’s not a PvP game”.

I almost feel sorry for the PvP community, they got baited hard.

1 Like

But it isn’t a PvP game, the game has offered the players the choice from day one to play on Normal realms or PvP realms. Not forgetting RP and RP PvP.

No one is belittling the PvP Community. No one is saying they can’t PvP. However PvE players equally aren’t going to be sidelined. So let people play the way they want to.

The War is with the enemy. Not between the factions which is currently at peace with each other. The game even allows us to play with the opposite faction and the barrier is being eroded more and more. First step was letting us play some content together (mainly in the sense of PuGs), then we had cross faction guilds. Next we are likely to see the barrier removed on things like LFR.

With a wish list like that I really hope you never encounter a Genie.

2 Likes

Why would you want take personal decision from people? :smiley:
WM on / off is very good middle ground and you no longer needs to separate servers.
I think more choice is always good.

Removing all transmog restrictions i agree 100%.

2 Likes

Monkeys paw, he gets my list come true.

1 Like

If this can be disabled, then sure.
I do NOT want people’s screechy, nerdy, nasal voices with horrible accents forced on me in any way, shape or form.

Yes! 100%

No. 100%
This would absolutely kill the game.

Couldn’t care less.

Yes! 100%

Yes! 100%

Thanks for writing.
Except for that WM nonsense, I agree with you.

I don’t really understand why people are so obnoxious and toxic to you for liking world pvp. I think you should just modify your idea slightly to give you some of these pvp currencies for any world content while having pvp enabled, and then your post is good

That’s a very disengenuous remark.
That’s NOT the reason some people react intensely.
The reason is because OP is suggesting basically ruining the game for anyone who wouldn’t agree to turn on WM. THAT is toxic. And not okay. People are reacting to THAT.

The fact that OP likes world pvp is completely fine.

But why are people so upset? It’s not like this company is gonna read this post, and then say “Yes, let’s do that asap”. I think if I was a developper, I’d read this and ask myself, whether pvp servers would be a good idea, because what this poster obviously wants is that more people engage with him in world pvp content. I think the server system currently is incredibly confusing.

Because it’s a very destructive idea for anyone who does NOT enjoy world pvp.

Of course not, no. But that has never stopped anyone before on these forums from going completely ballistic on someone that has opposing views when it comes to WoW.

If I were to make a thread and propose removing PvP from WoW, do you think I’m going to get well thought out, objective responses from PvP enthusiasts? Even though, of course, the devs would never do that.

:sweat_smile:

doesnt work on high realms. sorry

Because what he has written is basically punishing everyone who doesnt want PvP at all. On his list, you’re literally getting extremely punished just for not wanting to use War Mode whatsoever. That’s what makes people upset. It’s toxic as hell.

You don’t ask for destroying the game for everyone that doesnt want to engage in World PvP. If I was into World PvP, and seeing this, It’d actually make me do World PvP less.

You ask for improvement of what you like - not improvements + negativity towards the other side, that’s the trash way of asking for things.

No, because they have more brain cells to not destroy their game beyond salvage.

Forcing people to do content that they don’t want to do never really worked well.

OP had a very bad take on this issue but I think most people here have the wrong idea about the composition of a community. They think there’s two types of players, and that anyone who isn’t a die hard PvPer is pathologically afraid of getting ganked.
There’s a sizeable chunk who simply doesn’t care about PvP but is willing to take a risk when given the right incentive.
The warmode rewards right now are obviously not aimed at PvPers (who hate questing and rep grinds) but meant to lure in the aforementioned group. The risks and rewards WoW has are a heavily watered down version of PvP sandbox based MMOs, but the idea is the same.

The problem is when people say PvE and PvP should be completely isolated, they automatically attach gold to PvE :smiley: