My World fo warcraft Classic Character has vanished?

I havent played for quite some time a few years and I decided to try out lich kign expansion but as entering my Vanilla classic Character Undead priest male called Sandy is gone and I don’t know what the hell is going on.

Look on the Wrath realm mograine or if you are lucky enough not to have had your realm closed down, look on that Wrath realm.

To have it in Era you would have had to chosen Era.

What likely happened (also happened to me) is they moved all your characters to the corresponding Burning Crusade Classic server (now WotLK server).

It the most ridiculous move they pulled off so far imo. I also logged in to find 9 out of 10 of my characters missing. I did not move them so why are they not there. If anything we had the choice to have them in either Classic or TBC, or both if we paid.

HOW THE FOOK CAN YOU DEFAULT MOVE THEM AWAY FROM THEIR HOME SERVER YOU IDIOTS

1 Like

What realm was he on?

Seems like you were playing in one of the realms beling closed:

In that case Blizzard did warn you both in Forums and on the Login page in game before doing that, and they added free transfers so you had time to move to your preferred server.

No because if your account is inactive you will likely not be on the forums or login page.

Try to reach CS. One of my friends had the same problem and they helped him .

Really? I never saw it there.

2 Likes

One would think so, but they actually only ever postet this on the forums. Once. It’s not line they went out of their way to inform anybody.

2 Likes

Come one peeps, we all know they are on Wrath and their realm has closed down, so they will be on Mograine.

We all know you are a troll.

1 Like

Yeah word !
That is why i canseled my sub. They have for sure made weird moves but this one beats all i’v seen…

MAKE CLONES AGAIN FFS !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.