Mythic+ leavers need to be tracked

Please don’t confuse constructive criticisme with paranoia. You clearly are protecting a system that puts the guy with keystone in a very vulnberable position. Do you even run your own keys with pugs? Or do you only join other peoples keys or alternatively play with a closed group of friends? Either way you pretend to care about the system not getting worse but i don’t think that’s your true intention here. :slight_smile:

This system is not about punishment that is your interpretation. It’s about tracking and using the finder to give more information about the people who sign up for your key. More information is never a bad thing. Specially, when it is not based on some automatic system but on a voting system putting people’s experience with said player to the benefit of all.

Actually, having high raider io score doesnt mean your a good player at all. But then maybe we have a different definition of what a good player is. A good player in my book is a player that is patient, helpful and has a positive effect on other players and the community as a whole. Not someone who just happens to be competitive in the game and thinks he can do whatever he wants as a result. Therefore, being a good player is about attitude and nothing else. And raiderio doesnt show that. I’ve played with people that had 1.8k raider io and they behaved really badly and then with people with literally no raiderio and they were really good (i.e. they didn’t rage, respected mechanics, gave good advice to people struggling and stayed untill the end even though it wasnt in time). And the opposite is also true.

Everyone one of your posts maliky reaks of arrogance and condescendance.

P.S. Grendiser If you feel a system that tracks people who behave badly in mythic+ is a punishing system then logic dictates that you are bad boy.

1 Like