Mythic+ leavers, penalty for this please

Failing is very expensive nowadays. They leave because they want to save on repairs.

the problem is on you LOL

if you inviting people with low rio
or when you see they havent completed this dungeon on even +11 when you try to do +15

the problem is on you

i never had this problem cause i invite reasonable people who want to finish the key

than clown like u come on forums and want to held people hostage cause you invited them for burning your key

like that is a reasonable metric alone on how people are good. sure.

HoV is punishing in Tyrannical , it’s deemed as one of the hardest dungeons on that week, except Skovald that is so easy all the bosses are hard if people don’t do mechanics properly. The bubble phase on +15 tyrannical most likely needs people to pop defensives, soft ones at least, during bubble, it deals like a million damage that the healer needs to heal through in 10 seconds, so that is more dps fault than healer fault.

The light orbs is just people being bad, if by the time you’re on Hyrja people have died 10+ times you’re for a guaranteed depletion and most likely won’t kill Odyn. Specially if you have bad luck with timers and get thundering + add spawn + explosives , pugs lack the coordination to do all of this while staying alive unless they’re above the average, and if they’re above the average they’re not doing low keys.

+16 Nokhud yesterday
we were 3 melees, a tank and the keystone owner a dracthyr healer
we wipe on the first boss because the dracthyr dude did not spear the boss
everyone simply left the group at that point

then of course he proceeds to call us trashes and acted like it was our fault not communicating who’s job it is to do it

i mean sure i should’ve kept an eye towards the catapult as a just in case
but what are the odds someone not realizing that he needs to be doing the catapult in a +16
i’m really surprised he didn’t come here to complain about leavers yet

We need a bingo card for these kind of topics.

1 Like

If someone leaves the penalty should depend on what boss you’re on and how much of the timer is left. You should also get a warning popup when you try leaving.

When you join a group you can see exactly what the other peoples m+ stats are. You have no excuse whatsoever to be leaving the m+ after you made the choice to join thats on you.

The people saying you don’t get to keep me hostage YOU made the choice to join that group no one else even after seeing that groups personal bests. So don’t complain about being held hostage.

I have 2.3k score.
Hunter left on lastboss in RLP after 1 wipe with the key still being in time. YES he should have a penalty.

There is many way to penialise leavers.
LFG bans for x time would likely be the best, doesnt stop them doing m+ just stops them using the LFG.

What people don’t seem to understand is you the leaver are wasting the time of 4 other players.

I have timed up to +17 and i have never done the catapult in nokhud yet :sweat_smile: I do not even know how it works. Other people are always doing it.

you have to explain that to us (total noobs in your eyes?) exactly.
I often hear something like blah blah l2p, l2 make a groupz0riZorZ. and of course there are 0 facts!

i already have tactics with big pulls, skips and tricks for hov. nevertheless it lacks dmg at the end. in pugs i have to work extremely hard as a tank and god knows what to watch out for and assess the group and iron out all the mistakes of dds. I even heal the group all the time.

and then i see guide from another pala tank where he wasted 2-3 min of time and still timed +19 very chilled.
it has nothing to do with skill at all. but it is only about raid gear + imba classes. and there were definitely no leechers in the group who buy rio rating with gold.

don’t forget to report him. so that he is constantly banned in the game.

you click it
:smiley:

When? I have no idea what it is doing. I focus on CC’ing and killing the add.

Anyway; was a bit besides the point i made.

the idea is:

the add charges towards the ‘soon to be active catapult’ to destroy it
so we kill the add
few seconds later that catapult becomes active

the catapult is meant to be used to interrupt the boss eruption (which if not interrupted is a wipe)

however you can just click it whenever it’s active
it stuns the boss and does 5% hp damage to him and will make him skip eruption until the next cycle

that’s pretty much it
click it whenever it’s active

1 Like

there is female voice that say something like “ready to attack”. i dont play with english client.
so its hard to miss. and you dont really need healer for that. not everybody can run fast. as pala/druid or what ever its not a problem. dont know what imbavoker skills has.

Its common sense.
Plan the class you want in advance, check not just the score but how many keys they have done, the ilvl, inspect before start old achievement, etc etc etc.

There are plenty of things you can do to get a better group even with pugs. Talk to people is no1.

If you group the first 4 that queue to start instantly, you can’t pretend no screwups will happen.

I actually wiped on skovald in a +5. I was like “You’ve got to be kidding me…”. The guy with the shield didn’t activate it.

1 Like

We wiped a couple of times to skovald too, finding out when the DH tank presses meta the shield disappears :joy:

Cmon man,now you’re just bsing.

First it’s : l2p,
Then it’s: if you don’t get any invites make your own grp.
Then it’s: make friends,join guild.
And now : learn to make group?
There is no correct way of making groups, rating is easily bought - even if you check number of runs a player has ,it can still be bought.

U can easily farm gold in a day,enough for 1-2 runs of 15+ mythics. In the end it doesn’t even have to be a bought runs, the guild that im in just boosted a guildie to get 10x+16s so that he can craft 418 gear.

That person will have 10x+16s time and no real experience of how to do it or even gear to do jt the regular way.

I wouldn’t be surprised if people start buying runs just cause they cant get normal group.

I had many leavers even when i set note to : completion/weekly/no leavers etc.

And it’s not that we wouldn’t be able to finish the key,we would but just not in time.

Yes,you can sometimes communicate with players before starting the key, about not leaving if it becomes hard.

But the core of the problem still exists.

But only if you gonna be punished for bad play :smiley:
you are all pathetic still thinkign that people leave your keys because it’s FUN
no they are leaving because you can’t do basic stuff
for example
1 boss in nokhun if healer is not doing ballistas i’m out of that key
cause i know that it’s gonna be s… show obviously

I just put him on ignore
He’s now everyone else’s problem
Muhahaha :man_supervillain:

I have spent the past few weeks spamming targeted dungeons for targeted drops, and ofc gear -skill - specs matter a lot. When you get people significantly below ~400 ilvl on +16 there are some checkpoints that are hard, some specs likely faceroll and do retard dps all the time (monks and DH) they must be so simple to top meters because they’re on top all the time.

The thing is that you don’t know what you got until you’re inside. Ranging on the same ilvls i’ve had runs of depleted keys on the same key difficulty and 2 barely 3 chest runs. What others achieve on some difficulty isn’t representative of what you can achieve, some runs are incredibly relaxed, others are a pain.

Yesterday i felt like playing with the people from Echo, people popping defensives, destroying explosives while having good dps, utility cds when needed, LoS of mechanics… a bliss, then you get some random people “no tank, no healer, no X” when is just them not interrupting, not avoiding dmg… and ofc this is the kind of people that leave, Dunning-Kruger effect at its best, nobody is good enough for their badness.

2 Likes