Mythic+ leavers, penalty for this please

Maybe on the 10 you did.

Or they could tune their dungeons better.

Not really, they’re wasting their own time and mine in the process.

Sorry but you haven’t timed above 11, I don’t think you’re in a position to talk about what’s hard or not in 15 and it wasn’t even my point, my point was that if people can’t handle simple mechanics on Hyrja they would clearly struggle on Fenryr or Odyn down the line.

actually this is true.

most of them idiots just want a free carry

/spit

1 Like

I usually get ksm each season I’ve just not much time so far this season

Well. It took us about 1.5 hours to finally beat fenrir yesterday on a +18. Can hardly call that boss easy :grin:

Geez didn’t expect it to be that rough

If you want to talk about easy bosses; Hymdall is :slight_smile:

They could add like a surrender vote. If three people vote yes then people can leave with no penalty.

If you leave without a vote or whatever get a 30 min cool-down or whatever. Never understood why random bgs and random dungs have more of a punishment than m+ even though m+ is peoples end game.

Now I await flame replies

1 Like

Not really a flame but random dungeons and BG’s the system matchmakes for you.

M+ the player does it.

I’m not sure why people keep comparing them when theres a fundamental difference.

1 Like

Because it’s not matchmade content.

You don’t get punished for leaving rated 2v2 or 3v3 arenas either.

1 Like

IME people leave when it has gone to beyond a joke. Very few people leave on the first bad pull.

And MANY players carry their friends, so be careful when you join, and I suggest quit the group if you see no score, greens etc.

Exactly. In my opinion we need a M+ queue, like normal and heroics and then everything could be there - bans, reports, forfeit, whatever. I still don’t understand why keys are even exists. I mean the key item itself, concept of upgrading it. Is it a mechanism of stopping players doing unlimited amount of runs? Doesn’t look like it, I NEVER encountered a situation when I can’t go M+, because all possible keys in the world are already broken or upgraded above my ilvl, so there is no groups appropriate to me. And most of the time I don’t even care about my own key, I just apply for a groups in group finder. So why exactly we have this?
This should be simplified in my opinion:

• no “keys” concept, we just have 20 different levels of dungeon difficulty
  • strict rules, for which maximum difficult level you could queue, based on ilvl, m+ score, whatever
  • automatic queues, like normal and heroic
  • automatic bans for leaving, reporting system, forfeit system, basically anything what decent matchmaking should have

Good luck with that dead content, lol.

And no sane tank or healer will use a random queue option :grin:

And why sane tanks and healers join non-automatic groups now? Basically same random pugs there. And why tanks and healers are using queues for normal and heroic? Based on your logic they should create their own groups manually for normals and heroics also. But they don’t do that for some reason.

Leaving keys is beneficial to Blizzard leaving matchmade content isn’t.

Because we’re not particularly afraid a random normal/heroic will fail, and even if we do end up with a player so awful we can’t do it with them, that player can be replaced. Plus Call to Arms bags.

What’s my incentive to run challenging keys with an arbitrary comp?

1 Like

The same could be for M+. Why you should be afraid of failing M+ run, if you queue for another one without any lost except the time?

Custom groups still exist, anyone could create any group manually for challenging run, for doing achievements, etc. The queue will just simplify regular runs.

Because a relevant key with an arbitrary comp is far, far more likely to be a waste of my time than a normal/heroic dungeon.