Mythic+ Progression Changes Now Live and More Coming Soon

Is there a reason why the NW nerfs are not coming out until reset? Couldn’t they be hotfixed in like the other changes today?

I mean, this makes the fight harder when played correctly, and still does not actually help much when played with the slow way.

The problem with Stitchflesh’s creation festering rot, is that while it does an unreasonable amount of damage, the mob is pretty hard to kill.

It seems to me that a way better way to nerf the fight is for the festering rot to also increase the damage the add takes. This way the more damage the add deals, the easier it is to focus down, and it will be intuitive WHEN to switch to the add (passive cleave when the boss is down, and switching to the add when the damage gets too high).

I think the change is intended to make it 3-4 minutes fight rather than throw all spears and try to burst and die afterwards. So nothing prevents to hit boss and add with 1 spear each time he hooked from the platform and cleave them both.

1 Like

Still can’t upgrade a stonevault +4 cause more than one person cant seem to do 1m dps.

I’m not sure where this 1m dps thing comes from, I have timed 7s with an average of 500k from each DPS, with the odd 1.5m to 2m burst.

You sure its lack of dps that is the problem? Or is it something else eating away the timer?

sure you did :smiley: with what 20 minutes overtime ?

2 Likes

There’s probably some deaths, but the only time i’ve timed keys happily is when two people were doing over 1m DPS and the mob packs weren’t taking forreeeevverrrr to die or the boss on tyran.

1 Like

Are you talking about overall dps? Cause i’ve timed +8’s without ppl doing that kind of dps so sounds a bit strange that u would need those numbers to time +4.

Just watching dps on each pull and often when a couple of people are burning mobs down with 1m dps, it will be a good run.

Often though I’ve had people pulling a max of 500k per pack and we’ve exceeded the timer. And that apparently isn’t enough to time a 4 with a few deaths

great :slight_smile: now move the vault myth rewards to 8 too :slight_smile:

If you are doing 1m dps in +4, chances are you destroying the key before any of the really nasty mechanics happen.

This might be where this belief comes from.

You expectations are completely unrealistic.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/r32cHQnvkbVfAdjw#translate=true&fight=last

Random timed log, top dps 700k.

Ive seen 6/7/8s all times with less dps over all 3 dps spots so no idea why you can not time a 4.

The change isn’t live yet…
This week’s affix is easy and was buffed which is making runs easier. We will see where we are next week.

Did I say or imply it was?

I was speculating on what the change would mean, like you.

“few deaths”… what is “few” to you ? For me its 2. 3 max.

As others have stated, you don’t need 1M dps. You need to not die to time keys.

Tell me you don’t pug without telling me you don’t pug.

yeas and that how most of m+ players played for past 8 years

but overgearing and bruteforcing though everything

this expansion made it impossible and thats why m+ fails. hard.

where do you have that 700k ?

i dont readl ogs but i see

pala 1.050 mln dps
shamy 980 k
priest 800k

in what mathematic world this gives average of 700k ?

unelss you count in tank and healers into the equation when nobody does when speaking about what dps are dps doing ?

when peopel say that they have fun in groups with dps doing 1 mln dps on avargae they mean dps not literaly 1 mln averge per group .