Mythic raider looking for a new progression home (heal/dps)

Hey!

I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild with either CE or ambition to go for the higher end of mythic raids.

I am searching mainly as a Healer or DPS (I stopped looking as tank at the end of DF, because I could not find a spot as a tank). Mainly I play Druid, Priest and Evoker (either as a healer but I am confident with Balance and Augmentation too).

From the point of tanks, I can play Guardian and Vengeance in mythic environment, so I would be filling to commit these too if that would be needed.

I don’t look at raiding as being stuck with one class, even though I still have a favorite one, but rather try to gear-wise keep few up-to-date and be flexible, which I realize is important for Mythic Raiding and not everyone wants to do it, but I personally am fine with it.

Experience:

• Hellfire Citadel: 10/12 Mythic - Mannoroth lived with 10%

• Vault of the Incarnates: 6/8 Mythic - Diurna survived with 20%

• Amirdrassil: 7/9 Mythic

• Mythic +: Consistently around 3K RaiderIO (last season I went close to 3.1K)

I also raided in previous expansions (before DF and after WoD), but that was with two casual guilds that focused on clearing first halves of the raids just for fun.

Right now I am completely out of school and after-school studies and I want to dedicate myself to stepping up into a more serious environment.

My mentality

So, I am 29. I believe I am very friendly and I like having fun. I would say I am dedicated and hard-working in things I do and I am consistent in not missing events, so I keep my attendance as close to 100% as possible. I love learning new stuff and pushing myself further. I work as a developer, so WoW Mythic Raiding is really close to me from the definition of being challenged to the limits and enjoying being slapped in face when trying over and over again. Also, I don’t mind a critique, I take it as a way to improve and a good will of others who are better than me to help me improve!

I forgot to include my contact information.

BNet: MrCrypto#2680
Discord: mrdavecrypto

The days I would like to avoid is Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I have long-running events there. I also don’t mind any time of the raid, since I am fairly flexible with my job.

hi! iv added you on both

So you just wiped again and inspect the players around you, just to discover that they have blue gear and none speaks ingrish? Why punish yourself any longer? Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community