Mythic+ tank unbalanced

the only QQ i see about DH is that they have better mobility to kite unlike other tanks and because they do as much dps are the dpsers…

It’s impossible to nerf vengeance because havoc is ruined, all DH has now is tank spec. It has to be op.

Yeah. And whoever thought that giving DH just two specs was a good idea should be fired.

You are really glad, that I cannot queue because no one accepts me for keys because i am not a dh. Why are you so spiteful. Why not enabling every tank to perform good?

2 Likes

Not true at all, its actually easy to nerf them. It’s probably not a good idea but its far from impossible.

Seeing how emo the DH community is atm. Its perhaps best to leave vengeance for now.
They would drown in their own whine of vengeance got nerfed now.

Vengeance is the only thing keeping many DH players subbed right now, that’s the reason it’s op.

So by that logic they should make more classes OP and rake in the money? Duuuuuuuuh.

The DH community is demanding these changes before vengeance is nerfed

Give back 10% leech

Give back blade dance dodge

Give back 35% blur

Lots of communities demand lots of things.

Nobody gives a stuff, Blizz included.

DH is a special case, since it only has one tank and one DPS spec. So one of them being craptastic means the impact is a lot harsher than, say, one Rogue or one Warrior spec being crap.

As I said, whoever thought having only two specs was a good idea needs to be fired.

And shadow priests have only had one dps spec forever but nobody cares when that blows hot and very very cold 3x per expansion. DH tanks being OP wasn’t a plan, it was a happy accident.

Do we really need to keep DH players subbed? =)

Blood seems pretty rough around the edges this season. Reverting the armor nerf from 8.1 would probably help with the damage intake at least. The nerf was never really justified, as the main reason why Blood was powerful in BfA season 1 was the Bonestorm talent, which was nerfed as well. The nerf to armor was just overkill in my opinion.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.