[N - RP] Greeting the New Moon

I was too late to post in the old thread, but…

I suddenly realized that the first Sunday of the new month will soon be upon us, so

here’s a hastily scribbled note, posted on notice boards in Alliance and neutral cities and settlements:

Greeting the New Moon
Sunday April 5th
9pm realm time
(Please bring a couple of Elixir of Toungues, so everyone can understand each other)

in the sparsely forested plateau overlooking the sea outside the Stormwind city wall (west/south-west of the Mage District).

Hopefully there will be a weapon rack a distance away from the gathering, but if there is not, please prop your weapon against a tree or something - or just don’t bring it - I am sure the Stormwind Guard will keep us all safe if necessary.

All who can attend respectfully and peacefully are welcome to do so.

Someone wise will say a few words when the moon rises, which is at some point between 9pm&10pm, I think… (“Daylight savings” time confuses me.)

4 Likes

Might not be able to swing by myself due to RL reasons, but giving this a bump!

Lovely event and always a nice group of new and old faces!

1 Like

Glad you made it, Nataari, and everyone else! :grinning:

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/b2WUj1O

https://imgur.com/6HFvSv4

https://imgur.com/2uPLikH

Great evening again, nice seeing you all! Especially loved the moon sermon by Cherwina and Haidene :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lovely pictures Nataari. I’m glad you made it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aw man… I really need to get back in WoW and see you guys again.

6 Likes

Oh! It is that time of the month again. Sunday evening this weekend is the last one of the month, and thus the time when we gather as described above, to

peacefully and unarmed be

Greeting the New Moon
9 pm realm time
in the lightly forested area west of the Mage District.

Well behaved Horde members are welcome,

so it is recommended for all to bring some Elixir of Tongues

(one for every hour you plan to stay).

I can bring a few extra, but I won’t be able to trade them to Horde members

(unless this druid does not attend, and a Horde member attends instead)…

3 Likes

You literally beat me to it, just realised the date and came here to bump - the days and weeks all tend to all merge together for some reason :joy:

Wonderful, looking forward to another lovely RP-filled evening!

2 Likes

Sounds like another fun evening

1 Like

will be there,Pal. sounds good,so drinks are on me. :beers:

Today is the day! And (almost) the hour. Only one more.

2 Likes

I completely forgot and my guess is I deff missed it

2 Likes

Thank you all who came tonight. It was a very lovely event and plenty of good conversation. Was good to see a few new faces in the crowd too. I tried to make tonight’s speech a commentary both on events in Azeroth and our own world so I hope it helped bring some peace of mind to some and that you all can stay safe.

3 Likes

the event was lovely,after Cherwina’s well spoke words,a bunch of jade witch brews,politics of elves,and meeting a new huntress ,i can definetly say it was a great expiriance.and we cant forget the priestess ghost at the start! waiting for the next event and hoping to see even more new faces!!

2 Likes

Lovely event, and again such an inspiring speech by Cherwina - applauding you for finding the most fitting words every month :slight_smile: Also really enjoyed our extended campfire session after. And it is always a pleasure to have Horde visitors popping by, too!

Here’s a few snippets… :

https://imgur.com/a/FjNZaKr
4 Likes

'Through the darkness of Torghast,
the Jailer longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds,
Elune walk with me!’

Thank you for a yet another evening of lunar lounging! :full_moon_with_face:

It’s a new month! And that means the Moon is going to Rise.

2 Likes

The moon and stars align and nothing seems preplanned for the coming sunday. I will do my very best to make sure nothing new intervenes and make my return to the moon’s rise (and wow in general). Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

This is happening… today!!

Looking forward to this and seeing you lovely server folks!

4 Likes

Uda will probably show up,but she might send an Illidari instead

1 Like