[N-RP] The Ashen Council

<Information is outdated; check new thread here: [N-RP] The Ashen Council>

8 Likes

I am part of the guild for long time now, and I enjoy the storyline our dm tailored, and I found many friendly people and a lot of joy of good events, and it is refreshing not all events are combat and some of them are more social although things can turn out depends on the character action, so it also bring your character action effect on the storyline as macro and the events as micro.

thank you on fun experiences .

4 Likes

I’ve been part of this guild for almost a year now, and I couldn’t recommend it enough for people who want engaging narratives and active involvement in a guild’s stories and campaign.

The story never feels ‘on rails’ and decisions you and other characters make, big or small, can have ramifications and consequences that are genuinely story altering. I’ve never felt like I’m just here to just watch someone else’s writing and these moments and situations are great for impactful and meaningful growth of your characters.
The story factions within the guild make that even more apparent; Joining or associating with certain groups might cause relationships with other groups to strengthen/weaken, might give you an upper hand or even might mean you have goals beyond what the rest of the council might be aware of, for the benefit of your chosen faction. These relationships and situations really flesh out the world of the guild’s story and reinforce that feeling of being an actual influence upon the people and situations around you.

I could not recommend it enough.

3 Likes

A great bunch of folks to interact with

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.