[N-RP] The Monthly Storytelling Night 📜

…I stopped slacking and regained my level 3. :sunglasses:
Update is now in the first post too. Quick reminder that our Alliance friends are now welcome to join us and share stories of their own!

1 Like

I may have to bring a tale of old to one of these nights. We’ll see.

3 Likes

A bit of an awkward timing, given the most recent patch, but let’s hope N’Zoth’s tentacles don’t reach all the way to Tanaris, where the Story Night will take place!

(The event will have no set IC date in order to let people who are canonically involved in the 8.3 content to timeline it and appear regardless.)

3 Likes

Is this happening tomorrow? May I join?

3 Likes

Of course! We will be very happy to have another visitor join our little gathering. :beers:

Just to confirm, the event is indeed happening at 20 server time tomorrow. All information is in the first post, including the now-added link to the Elixir of Tongues (a necessary thing if you wish to bring an Alliance character–just don’t buy them from the AH, as they tend to be grossly overpriced there!).

Quick edit: If you intend to join on a character from a realm other than Sha’glade Cartel, please PM Kagana-SteamwheedleCartel for a raid invitation to get phased over to our realm.

3 Likes

I will actually be transferring to moonglade in a few minutes!

EDIT: Sadly I cant join today anyway, I had a raid at that time and since its the new raid I kinda want to be there. But I will join next time for sure! Sounds real fun. :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone involved!

Sorry I had to bail early (so I could read in bed), but I really enjoyed the stories while I was there.
Very different, very good, and very wise, each in its own way.

4 Likes

This month’s event will happen on the 23th!

3 Likes

Monthly meeting on the 29th!

4 Likes

Is this still on?

I ask because I … somehow … know that a certain friendly Horde guild has a … an event scheduled at the same time.

I know the monthly story night is bigger than any one guild, but I thought I’d ask anyway :woman_genie:

1 Like

Worry not, our calendar shenanigans have been solved and the story night is happening as scheduled!

…With a lovable new host. :rabbit2:

3 Likes

That is good news! …I think I recognize those ears…

1 Like

Would’ve been nice to see some more Alliance there, but the stories are always good! :grinning:

…Not counting the void elf’s propagandistic retelling of Illidan’s history :roll_eyes: :smile:

3 Likes

I was about to ask when the next of these is, but I see it is cleverly edited into the original post up there :nerd_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Better start preparing your stories, sweetcheeks, two days to go. Chop chop.

1 Like

Today is the day! Gather in Tanaris, grab a mug of cactus juice (or cactus ale, which is pretty much cactus juice way past expiration date, right? …Right?) and make yourself comfortable on the bench!

1 Like

can a mage open a portal for me to there,preferably from dalaran? i do not know how to reach there

1 Like

Unfortunately mages can’t open portals to that location. A portal to Uldum is available in Stormwind. From there, just fly east! You can also use the portal to Caverns of Time and fly north.

3 Likes

thanks Linaria

1 Like

I recommend the Caverns of Time one. It is closer to Gadget-Town a.k.a. Story-Town :grinning:

In stormwind, the Caverns of Time portal is in the portal tower in the Mage District.

(On a side note, apparently it is not okay to call this tower ‘The Mage Tower’, possibly because there might be something entirely different in Azeroth called The Mage Tower.)

When you step through that portal, don’t be dumb and get lost in the Caverns of Time, as some noobs do…

(A void elf who looked a lot like me may have done that once, but of course it wasn’t me…)

If you want to use the Uldum portal, it is outside of Stormwind city, to the north, on an island in a lake north east of the Dwarven District and north west of Stormwind Keep.

(On that island there are also portals to other places, but I think some of them require certain quest progress in the zones they lead to.)

1 Like