Nathanos vs Thrall

So who would win? Green Jesus himself or Nathanos "nothin personell kid’ Blightcaller. Thrall might have the powers to steal any kill possible and be the chosen one for well, literally anything but Nathanos has the most powerful “ENOUGH” energy and was the only human allowed to be a Ranger which makes him super-duper powerful guys.

3 Likes

Ugh, always hard to find an answer to this question.

Nathanos is a great marksman, but as far as I know, that’s how far his abilities go. He’s not skilled in magic, and he’d probably be outmatched by Thrall in melee combat.

I’m tempted to say Thrall, but the power of the plot might just change it all.

4 Likes

Since Thrall was depowered in Legion, lost the Doomhammer and then deleted himself out of the story to go on vocation, I say Nathanos wins this one. If you want to go for power houses you need to search for more “Muh human potential.” it’s a law of nature.

That is also a good factor, but being a good archer and having honor also make you up there with sargeras as powerful characters.

Didn’t that have something to do with some nonsense about internal conflict etc.? If he gathers his strength again, he’ll probably be able to kill Nathanos.

That’s objectively and medically the most important factor of all.

Almight Nathanos, obviously.

He pushed Night Warrior Tyrande and Malfurion around. Then got up and left.

He is also the master of an ancient “Enough!” fighting technique.

… He also used to be a human and still uses a human model. That’s an important factor.

Nathanos can roflstomp anyone, including that green pickle.

1 Like

WHich had never made any sense at all in the first place. What is the point of a big evil if the power of friendship and muh HONOR tops everything else?

¯\(ツ)

Tbh, I find honour important because it gives some credibility to the Horde, but the way it’s forced down my throat this expansion doesn’t make me enjoy the game more or something…

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

It’s a scapegoat and a cheap plotdevice to give blizzard and excuse to throw dirt at the Horde and tell the Alliance how they are the most awesum thing evurrrrr once more. Blizzard should just cut the crap and make us the Sith Empire instead, at least that would be kind of cool. I am not here to get a third muh honor road trip next expansion when Baine get’s replaced by Gallywix or something.

Yes yes, as long as my Tauren can leave the Horde before that. I don’t mind a Good vs. Evil story, but I love the Tauren too much to see them going down that path.

But I think that goes for other Horde races as well.

1 Like

You won’t. Baine can go Alliance but a big chunk of Tauren is far more aggressive than you might believe if you look up the history of enough NPCs Characters ^^

Feel free to give me examples, friendo.

2 Likes

My life for Baine then.

Starting with pretty much all oft the Barren Taurens, followed by their original Warcraft 3 ettire before Golden was able to put her non toxic masculinity alliance loving hands on them. Quotes like those stick out:
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quotes_of_Warcraft_III/Orc_Horde#Tauren

"Death to the enemies of the Horde!"
"Do not push me or I will impale you on my horns."
"Bring it on!"
"Death to the enemy!"

Nathanos is about to lose, yells “ENOUGHT” and one shots Thrall.

5 Likes

You must be that new story-guy at Blizzard. The guy from the witcher, eh? Your expertise is showing!

4 Likes

Nope, that Power goes to Jaina, along with most powerful Mage and most powerful Deus Ex Machina Moment.

3 Likes

Jaina did not cause Cataclysm which shattered the Greymane Wall.

2 Likes