Natural skinned Void elves

I don’t think a lot of the Hordies out there understand that the reason why we got natural skinned void elves was because there are tons and tons of Alliance Thalassian NPC’s in the alliance through the High elves. Wherever you go and whatever expansion you play you will always see them helping the alliance, and so by doing this Blizzard put an impression that they could be a playable race in the future for the Alliance. The demands for them started to rise. More NPC’s was added even in previous expansions like Legion and BFA.

As such, as the Void elves were introduced but it didn’t “click” the way fans wanted. Felt a bit rushed and doesn’t make sense. So blizzard finally did what the fans have been asking for 15 years, but with a Void twist. They added the Natural skinned Void elves with 5 shades of blue eyes, 1 shade of purple eyes. We can finally roleplay the High elves we have always loved and grown up with throughout the 15 years.

To me and many others this was one of the most exciting news I ever heard. I do hope to see in the future the High elves working with the Void elves. In stormwind you can already see the friendship happening between the two groups, walking together in the Mage Quarter. And we all know Vereesa and Alleria are good sisters :wink:

4 Likes

On behalf of Jakafo. :slightly_smiling_face:

Stormwind:

Allerian Stronghold:

Highvale:

Kirin Tor:

Silver Covenant:

Boralus:

7th Legion:

Theramore:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for posting them :heart:

1 Like

Only one minus is that Void Elves still cannot have blond hairs.

btw Blizzard also gave finally an opportunity for Night Elves to be real Highborne! Just check me out in the armory!
Highborne joined the Alliance in Cata, but were not playable. But now, since we are not starting the game on Teldrassil now, and have such new cool customizations, I can officially call my self as real Highborne!

1 Like

Congrats on the Highborne customizations!

1 Like

Identifying Thalassian elves on neutral factions such as Kirin’tor is not going to be easy anymore since they could aligned with Silvermoon as well.

The Kirin tor elves are just High elves who live in Dalaran, therefore they are neutral. They don’t like faction conflicts and Dalaran is their home.

Silver Covenant also take Dalaran as their home, but they are Alliance leaning. Meaning they aid the Alliance outside of Dalaran.

There are blood elves among Kirin’tor as well, and with new customizations its going to be hard to tell them apart, unless they wear colors of their respective factions, which many don’t.

Most of the blood elves in Kirin’tor are affiliated with Kirin’tor only, thus become green for alliance players if they get reputation with Kirin’tor.

And your point is?

I made this post as a positive note to Void elves getting natural skin. Nothing more.

I am happy that it happened. Always have been. My point is that I wanted inclusive “high elf” options for both sides and I am glad we have them. I am also glad people can no longer use simple things like eye color to diffirintate dumb things.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. You stole from us and destroyed bloodelf RP on RP servers. I will campaign for you to be deleted from the game until Blood elves are a unqiue model again. There will be no peace between us especially not after what the Silver Covenant did in Dalaran. Bal’a dash.

We will always be here my fallen brother. In the End the Void will embrace everyone just like the Old Gobs whispered me.

Selama Ashal’anore :v:

The Ren’dorei will prevail!

:+1:

1 Like

The only one that has fallen to the darkness are you void elves. We will purge your taint from Azeroth once the next war is up on the horizon. There will be no mercy for Umbric and his followers. For the sunwell! And for Silvermoon!

Ok my fallen brother :wink:

I have blue eyes and blond hair, just saying.
/hairflip

5 Likes

You look fabulous. I Love that Tauren color

1 Like

Now you seem to mock my. But once your and your brethren corpses pile on a stock up you won’t be laughing any longer. Bash’a no falor talah!

No, they didn’t. They added High Elves. I don’t mind high elves being there since they’re cool, but just admit they’re mot Void Elves already.

Dear, High elves don’t turn Voidy during combat. Nor do they have unnatural hair colors:

Unless blizzard calls them High elves, they will remain Void elves.

We can only call ourselves High elves on RP servers.

I don’t know why you refuse to accept the natural skinned void elves as void elves. And I don’t know why you refuse to accept Alleria.

We are all in this together :wink:

It’s like you refuse to accept Wildhammer Dwarves as Dwarves :joy:

2 Likes

Holy cow!!

2 Likes