Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic

Imagine still participating in the e-fame rat race of a 20 year old game like it was your high school days. Most people here must be well into their 40s…what the actual f…

2 Likes

Yeah terrible changes, focusing on casuals …

They should remove the mount from anyone who doesnt have dedicated few

Dying on trash doesn’t count, unless it’s during a boss encounter.
Only deaths to bosses count.

2 Likes

I know. Here’s a summary of the past 4 attempts at Immortal for my guild.

Attempt 1; 3 wings down, we’re on Gothik and the gates open. Our mage blinks into the undead mobs, presses Arcane Explosion and dies like an absolute mong.

Attempt 2; 2 wings down, we’re on Thaddius. The same mage dies to the polarity. Seriously, he died to the polarity.

Attempt 3; first boss, first wing. Swedish warrior charges into Anub’rekhan before the tank.

Attempt 4; Razuvious. Priest mindcontrols a mob, then our Swedish tank runs in and aggros Raz before the priest’s mindcontroll’dmob can even hit the boss. Swede gets one shot.

The problem with the immortal title and those like it is that you get 1 chance per week and it is ENTIRELY dependant on your teammates. There’s absolutely nothing that I can do about it. And even if we were in ICC gear, all of those deaths would have still happened; it doesn’t matter how geared you are, Swedes gonna Swede.

2 Likes

There is not enough loot? This is the problem with you retail folks, want everything handed on a silver platter.
You should not die in a proper speed run except on trash, and if you focus on speed runs thats your choice.

Removing content is never a good thing in any game.
If you want to be cool and special then you use the current content’s stuff, simple as that.
But 90% of the clowns who cry about this won’t even manage to do half of Ulduar hard modes, while the achievements for these mounts are currently earned in damn GDKPs and sold for gold. Gotta cope somehow right? Too bad to do the harder content but wanting to brag on something that is a joke to get in the first place with the only hard part being not having someone disconnect.
Bottom line, it’s good to have alts still running t7 instead of burying it.
Stop pretending like these mounts are cooler than they are. They weren’t back in 2009 and they are even less now.
Also for the noobs who have no idea what they’re talking about and just cry … THE TITLES WERE NOT REMOVED UNTIL THE CATA PREPATCH ORIGINALLY.

6 Likes

Are swedes really that bad ? xD I always thought french and german are bottom of the ocean :smiley:

It depends on who you ask. As an Brit I would normally have said the French are by far the worst people imaginable. But after playing in a Scandanavian guild for 3 years I can definitely see why the Norwegians and the Finnish hate the Swedes so much.

They’re not even bad players, they’re just so impatient.

1 Like

That’s too bad… it will render the title meaningless very soon!

1 Like

Daaaww you came only 14 years too late :frowning: #sadface

1 Like

Too bad that originally the titles weren’t even removed until the Cata pre-patch. Cry some more.

2 Likes

maybe add us feat of strengs to glory of raider ahead curve?
or make those undying only proc if you use same item lvl asi in p1

1 Like

You sound like a redditor.

Have you considered making an ilvl requirement for achievements like undying and immortal, like what was done with herald of the titans?

That way it still feels like an achievement to get, as you can’t just roll in with ICC gear.

I think it’s great it’s not on a timer, but keep the challenge, so you don’t dishearten the people who put in the effort already

5 Likes

technily there is a date on achiev when you got it so i be still proud to know i got those glory of 10 and 25 before p2

2 Likes

And we have a winner in the contest of figuring out why keeping them in is not a big deal

its not but it be nice to add feat of strengh or make ilvl cap for them… or both…

1 Like

I am nowhere near crying and I don’t even have those, since idc about achievements and Rank 10 vanilla title „Champion“ is BiS… but i still get why people don’t like this announcement

Oh yeah, I can’t wait to solo these achievements in full Ny’alotha gear during Battle for Azeroth Classic, man this will be such an epic and difficult achievement!

1 Like

I played 12 years on Wotlk so what do you mean with retail ?
Every time someone is not a Classic player like you he’s forcely a Retail player.
As always, Classic players are extremist.

Asking to being full BIS before the next Phase is a retail player for you ?
Getting the most important loot to parse at the end of the phase is fun for you ?
Being nerfed on your parse because you still need changes 3 items and because your raid prefer split raid semi reroll because of the poor loot drop is fun for you ?

And also prefer judging instead of read.
Who i said i wanted to speedrun ? I find this guild because they are 3rd on my realm. I wanted a solid guild, but every solid guild with good players are playing with SpeedRun or Progress, or sometimes twice. But not Parse or Achiev.
And if i’m wrong, they don’t recruit my class.