Nazjatar....what a glorious place

possibly the worse gaming experience ive ever had in all my life…im going back to atari 2600s here bk in the early 80s.
I only returned to wow about a week before the patch hit as i thought BFA in general was one of the worse experiences also haha, but jesus christ…nazjatar steals the show, what a vile, disgusting, insipid $%£$ show of a place that is and im not talking about the mobs either that for some reason hit like dung bosses, im talking about the layout.
w/e ive tried to find in that place is either above or below with zero indication how to get there, saw a rare stuck in a ceiling at one point…some snail…spent about an hour looking for a way to get to it lol, then heard its bugged…the whole dam map is bugged to me, have blizz really just plain and simple gave up? all i hear in that dungheap in general chat is…its not too bad when you can fly?
if that dont speak volumes i dunno what will, thing is i really cba to grind rep to fly…think ill sit this one out…pet/mount collector also and ive even lost the will to get the new ones through the horrid mapped out place. /shudder

8 Likes

Personally I liked it a lot

The only problem I have with it is that the place is so big and rocky so it take ages to get anywhere without flying mount

It’s a beutiful place though that I will enjoy once I have flying

4 Likes

Naz is made for flying…so playing it without flying is basically a torture lol…otherwise it is not THAT bad imo.

1 Like

Agree, it’s much more tolerable with flying.

3 Likes

Nazjatar is built for flying, yet you have to go out of your way to unlock flying…

I don’t know. You’d think if Blizzard is no longer freely handing out the ability to use flying mounts, they might have thought about that before designing a new zone.

5 Likes

Look, horde is whinning. At least for your faction, the imbecile Blizzard put flag next to your base so your guards can help you. Unlucky for alliance, we got only lags

In Blizzard’s defense, how could they know where the alliance ship would crash when Azshara raised the ocean floor ?

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve mostly taken to finding a high-up Flightpoint then just running along the top of the rock roof to wherever I want to go, even if there’s a closer flight point lower down.

If you’ve not visited it yet, I’d advise checking out Mechagon. It’s so much more enjoyable than Nazjatar, at least as someone who doesn’t yet have flying.

nazjatar looks better than argus and the broken shore atleast and feels better. But i wish bliz would change their area making ideas, like 75% of azeroth are random mountains and Cliffs that are just put there to make traveling harder. there is nothign wrong with some more open plains. The pandaria zones were rather enjoyable in that matter

7 Likes

The selling point of 8.2

Well i have the same opinion with you for mecha while i like naz, guess its a matter of taste?

A one week job for being able to fly for the entire expansion seems like a fair trade to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pathfinder part 1 would like to have a word with you :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Everyone that wants flying had half the expansion to finish it, it took time but we didn’t had to do every faction at once or we could just waited for the week that gave us bonus experience and go nuts about it if we wanted to

Yes it was a bit annoying but at least the worst part was over until 8.2 arrived

whos whining tell me again pls?

You see it youself or am I being too hostile?

4 Likes

Okey, 1-2 weeks job in 8.2 if they where serious about wanted to fly if you want to be specific

What kind of hyperbole is this? For Tortollan alone, you’re looking at 24 days worth of WQ’s at ~5 a day. 20.5 (so 21) days if you did two weekly emissaries in addition. Possibly squeezing it to 19.5 (so 20) if you got rep token rewards.
If you were Human AND had 100% Darkmoon Faire buff uptime… ONLY then, considering a generous amount of WQ’s rewarding tokens and the mission table, would you probably get it down to 2 weeks. Not doing the math for that (and you can’t for the mission table) but I’ll give you benefit of the doubt.

And that’s one faction alone, which I’d consider by far the easiest to grind given its 175 rep payout. For every 2 Tortollan WQs (350), you’d have to do 5 of the others reputation WQs (375) to get a similar amount of rep. You don’t get 12.5 WQs for any other rep, every cycle, bar 7th Legion/Honorbound.

In short… Not bloody likely. Even assuming you had 4-5 hours a day to spare doing all of them.

Will also add that my original point had nothing to do with the grind itself, but rather a zone being designed so unfriendly to groundwalkers… You’d think, given no means to bypass that, Blizzard might have made it a little easier to traverse. Even something like a slow fall item and a grappling hook for classes/specs not privileged enough to have them, to make cliff jumping a viable shortcut. That’s all.

3 Likes

ANother dumb lul this guys are best just spam kill them seeing them clickin and keyboard turning in world pvp top.

what is that BS about you are talking about “selling POINT” what does it mean show facts or things /proof behind your claim etc or just s.t.f.u with your nonsense.