Nazjatar....what a glorious place

So you are bad can not use map or read quests use your brain to move around the world and you expect from not playing like anything to be caught up with others who have been playing?
I strongly doubt you have played wow ever.
I like non flying did not miss flying great world pvp zone which makes your brain think how to move etc seems unknown things to do.

It’s suppose to be under water. Watery zones IRL are full of different levels. Not saying it has to be realistic, but WoW are full of open plains. Well, trees are usually there but most zones don’t have many different levels in the terrain. It’s nice with some variation.

1 Like

1 week?

What are you on?

3d movement games are not for you. Stick with the Atari.

Getting around is perfectly fine and the snail is not buged you need to get a special pod item and get to the ledge to jump and pull him.

A lot of the rares require special things to do to activate or pull.

1 Like

So much this! It is a really annoying zone to get round on the ground but its a giant coral reef and ruins from the bottom of the sea, its designed to be flown/swum around.
Also its incredibly beautiful so big round of applause to the art team!:slight_smile:
And it only takes a few weeks to get revered and get your flying if your playing at a casual rate. Maybe a month if your super casual and only do a couple of WQs a day.
If you want something you have to be prepared to put in abit of effort. Im still going back most days and doing Legion WQs because I dont have all the emissary mounts. I could whine about it like a big baby but I accept that its something I want and I will have to just keep working at it (its like half an hour of game time for something I really want so worth it IMO).

Then it should’ve BEEN underwater, like Vash’jir and terrain would never have been an issue.

3 Likes

edited post

3 Likes

Of the two new zones I prefer Nazjatar but we are all different. One rare out of many bugs occasionally, it is a nuisance but it’s not the end of the world. For me the lag during the PvP event Battle for Nazjatar is far far worse.

not using feign death? or the leather bard thing?

Took me 9 days to get flying just by doing dailies + WQ + normal quests, haven’t farmed any rares. Stop whining.

Or maybe you just need to git gud? (or discover deepcoral pod)

edited post

Lie.

Not whining about Pathfinder. This is about a zone that cannot be enjoyed, AT ALL, without it.

4 Likes

sorry if you mistook me for being cheeky its dificult to express intent by text… It really is a life saver that ability. I feel for players whose toons do not have a get out of combat ability, must be hell for them.

1 Like

You are just being stupid now. You’re right it didn’t take him 9 days it was actually 8.
patch was out 26th june and he got pathfinder 2 on the 4th july. Which is 8 days.

Pathfinder Part 2. I think you’ll find most, if not all, the reputations longest to grind are found on Part 1, and a player with no progress on ANY of them, is NOT doing it in 9 days. It’s mathematically impossible.

Nope, I just don’t appreciate hyperbole and blatant strawman over daring to say that perhaps Nazjatar should’ve been better designed for landwalkers.

1 Like

Doing the quests in each zone will get you a over half way into honored. If you grind island expedition you can buy rep items off the vendor with dubloons. Honestly would take a week at most to get to revered after you do the quests in the zone.

It would take you 14 days, with Tortollan, with 100% Darkmoon Faire buff uptime and being a Human. AND doing two weekly emissaries. Also accounting for token rewards from WQ. More realistically, 20 days.

It’s not taking you a week. If you just picked up BfA, today, it is mathematically impossible to do so in 9 days for ONE of them. Let alone all of them.

1 Like

There are tortollan questlines within the areas and the tortollan quests award 250 rep per hand in. Along with using the contract it is 100% possible to do it in a week

Two. There are two Wanted quests for the Tortollans.

But for the sake of resolving this argument, let’s assume you’re right. You’re expecting everyone to be Human, have 100% Darkmoon Faire buff uptime, AND have a contract (which would get you down to ~13 days, not 7) to be revered. with one faction…

Tortollan is funnily enough the fastest one to do. And if that one is taking you a week, you can’t possibly do the others bar 7th Legion in the same time. 7-8-9 days. Not possible.

It might be relatively fast, but saying you’ve done it in “one week lul” is hyperbolic and nothing more.

1 Like

Blizzard should send a customer service representative to hold babies like you by the hand and spoon feed you content.