Nazjatar....what a glorious place

Its 250 rep per world quest hand in.
There are table missions as well
tokens that give 250 rep from expeditions purchasable and chance to drop
Not including the 1500 from weekly emmisaries if it ops
over 50 wqs a day that you can use the contract at 10 rep

Tortollans is actually one the fastest ones you can gain rep in.

Still a week

Mechagon tho? MASTAPEICE

Nazjatar kinda grew on me, it just sucks that its so small for something thats considered as home of the naga.

It’s 175.

When I said 14 days (with buffs, racials, contracts and all) that was including a generous amount of mission table, doing two weekly emissaries (one a week if lucky, so again, couldn’t be 7 days), rep token rewards from WQs and giving the benefit of the doubt for any extraneous sources of rep you might have had.

If you scroll up, I’ve already calculated all that when someone else claimed it would take 2 weeks. Which although unreasonable (i.e. requiring you to be human and have darkmoon faire active, and have 4-5 hours to set aside), is far less hyperbolic than saying one week.

Agreed. Which is why I used it.

If you cannot do THAT rep, the fastest, in one week. How are you managing to do the other 6 (not counting 7th Legion because THAT is doable) in the same amount of time?

Doesn’t add up, does it?

I will add again, I was never complaining about the requirements for Pathfinder. I ONLY commented on a zone that, to be at least enjoyable for any class that isn’t DH without flying, probably should’ve been designed with that in mind.

selling point

noun

1. a feature of a product for sale that makes it attractive to customers.

“selling points must be presented in terms of benefits to the customer”

my proof is flying popularity among Wow community. these forums are my proof.

does it make sense for you now, eye candy?
or should I take the step by step slow explanation approach?

From 0 to 10

Nazjatar pre Flying: 4
Nazjatar with Flying enabled: 7

1 Like

Nazjatar with deepcoral pod 5.5

What a mean thing to say!

There’s probably a proud parent out there somewhere reading your comment and thinking “How dare they insult my 4 year old’s zone design! He used crayons and pritt stick and lots of coloured paper mapping all that out for me! It took him all afternoon!”.

To be fair though, it’s not exactly Elysium from Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is it?

It is, it’s absolutely brilliant.

Oh, sorry, was your comment meant to be sarcastic?

I like flat open space areas, love them to bits, but they miss the whole point of a 3 dimension experience.

You are supposed to need to work in 3 dimensions when you play a 3 dimension game such as WoW.

The trend has been to create smaller, more, 3 dimension zones.

It can be seen over the last few expansions. It’s meant to make sure you fully explore the content.

You may not like it, but I think it’s great!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.