Necrolord Covenant quests bugged

Just started the Necrolords covenant quest and after i pledged aligeance at the statue the phasing bugged, in the quest “Anima is Strenght” i have to talk to Arkadia Moa, but i cant talk to her at all, same with “Bringing it all together”, I’ve tried to abondon them, but it’s like the area is phase stucked

6 Likes

Same here.

Hi Gugglar,

If you’ve recently changed covenants, (or even if you haven’t!) there can sometimes be issues around the chapter 1 quests. It may be worth opening a ticket to have this checked into further.

I’m also stuck! :frowning:

Yes i changed my character from Horde to Alliance, and after transfer i changed covenants from venthyr to necrolords.
Man i’ve been clicking around on that customer support page so much and i never figure stuff out. When i’m trying to make a ticket, i always end up here on the forum.
I’m losing alot of covenant lvls on this…

And i only got one covenant ability, I have fleshcraft but not Primordial Wave

same problem i cant talk to the npc
have any of you guys solve ur problem

Hello Guys.

Same issue here. I opened a ticket yesterday. I logged in with my DK now , but the problem is still here. Anyone know how long i need to be waiting until someone will solve it? I need to pass my mythic raids in progress…

I have similar problems here:

Covenant introduction not progressing, cannot gain renown, cannot progress, cannot get soulbinds. It boils down to that my character is locked out of this expansion - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

made a ticket and the GM told me to report the bug and thats it.
I’ve had quests reset for me in the past, so I dont see why this can be done now.

I am basically locked out of content wich I payed (and am paying) for, which is pretty unnacceptable.

Either bumps us up a bit in the campaign or have us complete the quest.

Hi there,

Please see the post here for more info on this issue:

2 Likes

I’m stuck too, and i don’t know what to do …

Any chance to get the hotfix within today ?

Would not count on it.
Power of the primus is not my issue, I CANT deliver Anima is strenght and bringing it all together. please fix this, it’s been 3 days. I’m paying money for this
(I cant accept Power of the Primus, it’s just a “!” without anyone beeing there

At least it’s not me then. Absolutely gutted. Couldn’t of got grinded on me renown and soulbinds today. Typical blizzard tbh paying for a poor service

YES! Now it works for me, I didnt do anything so i have no “fix”, probably something blizz fixed for me

Omg mine too I saw your post and checked. Finally.

did u get ur problem fixed