[Necromancer RP - A&H] The Midnight Hour

To all those that worship death in any form,

Now we realise. Now I know that death is its own separate entity. Too blinded was I by the influence of the void to see our true purpose in this un-life. There is no greater force upon this world, or the next. None greater than that which ends us and confines us to our spiritual grave.

Not only do we give thanks to the forces that bind us, but rather to our own forms instead. To ascend to this plane of life has given us a gift undreamed of in the minds of mortals – Thus, we should be thankful. Banish all thoughts of redemption and, without hesitation, seek to improve your blessed undead state. Once you have conjured up the wit to come to this revelation, you are ready to move to the next step.

We must gather once more. We, the agents of death upon this unenlightened world, must congregate in secret. Our time is coming friends. I can feel it within my empty ribcage. I know it within my rotten brain.

We must discuss further the effects of this war has had on our beloved state of being. Such strife has bred a lucrative, golden era for those that seek to exploit it. Those that answer my call to be among like-minded sorcerers will find themselves gifted with powerful allies.

Deathspeaker Nelox and I have organised the renewal of the Midnight Hour, in service of death alone. Whilst we do not expect to bring about the end-times upon our first gathering, we intend to work towards it.

How? Preparedness. Whether it is knowledge of Necromancy itself, the communion with spirits or the mere understanding of the Shadowlands. Prepare yourselves for your new purpose, for death will call upon YOU in its finest hour – The Midnight Hour.

The Midnight Hour will be the harbingers of this world’s glorious new rebirth.

High Necromancer of the Midnight Hour, Tyrinar.

The Midnight Hour approaches once again!

After the last attempt of Tyrinar to indoctrinate those like himself into a void-cult had failed, the Midnight Hour came under the joint leadership of both Nelox AND Tyrinar. With this, the meeting has transformed itself from a scheme into a fully-fledged community. Treating this as a fresh start, Tyrinar, in his letter, calls out to those who see death as an evolution – a step up, as it were.

As it is only the first of these monthly gatherings, the purpose of it will be merely discussion and debates. Discussions about the war, the scourge and the shadowlands. (Of course, nothing prophetic or lore-breaking. Just the Shadowlands as we know it.) Each attendee initiated into the Midnight Hour will receive a pendant for their allegiance. Worry not about faction-binds, whilst Tyrinar despises the Alliance, Nelox does not and will welcome those on the Alliance side into the death-cult.

This conglomeration will be founded within next week on the 22nd of November. Those interested will meet in the ruins the Scarlet Enclave, beneath a rotten steeple and within a forgotten chapel. This will begin at 9pm RT!

If you wish to ask any questions, do it either on this thread or PM me or Nelox at our respective discords.

Mine = Oathsworn#1103
Nelox = Nelox#3921
For death’s glory. For the sun’s final setting on a mortal plane.

24 Likes

I had big fun last meeting, check it out @ every edgy role player like myself

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

I wonder how many people will try and slaughter each other this time.
Let’s make bets.

8 Likes

8 Likes

alright… sounds bassed

ill be there as the typical blood elf female death knight

2 Likes

This guy is a good RPer btw I think you should give him a hearing and an up vote

4 Likes

Time for round two! This time we’ll be friends for sure. =-)

Had a lot of fun the first time around, so I am super excited for the next chapter.

4 Likes

I simply hope it can be more civil, need some people to keep order.

3 Likes

Friends ? What are those ?
I thought there was only more or less agreeable pawns.

1 Like

Do you mind if Ebon Blade members will patrol once in a while and bring some action to the area but -specifically- do not target the meeting itself? for the sake of immersion?

Sure go ahead, so long you don’t attempt to disrupt the meeting itself.

4 Likes

The only thing that MIGHT cause any issue is if someone is foolish enough to attack the patrol or directly say something like “OH! I came to raise the dead!”… also a short visit could be arranged OOC’ly as if the Ebon Blade came to check and find nothing to spice things up :slight_smile:

You know, those things that will gain your trust then stabb you in the back? :wink:

Sounds great. i really wish i could come about but afraid im busy on that date :frowning:

1 Like

The Ebon Blade has been invited ever since the first meetings. Nothing out of the ordinary :eyes:

4 Likes

That’s our deal. We raise the dead. Right? Right?..

5 Likes

HOW DARE YOU RAISE GHOULS ?
WHY DONT YOU RAISE THE FORSAKEN INSTEAD ??§?§?

Shook.

6 Likes

That’s my job, you cretin.

3 Likes

You hear that brothers?

The Death knights are stealing our job!
GET THEM!

I thought it was Theo posting for a moment smh.

And stop raising the Forsaken Theo, your job is shielding them :no_good_woman:

4 Likes