Need a Game master urgently

I cant play the game at all, due to a account action, I’m waiting for a reply for the tickets but nothing yet, 4 days so i need a reply.

Posting here will not help at all, in fact posting anywhere will not speed up the ticket being answered.

Maybe you should be more careful ingame and follow the rules.

Also you only need one ticket.

1 Like

While that is all true, it is also disgraceful that a person can wait for 4 days without a reply for something that any respectable company would react to in 15 min.
Hack, most now have an instant chat window with a bot that redirects you to a live person if it can’t solve your query…

The problem is that i don’t know what i got suspended for.

i’m sure you have an idea… anyone who gets banned has a remote idea as to why that might be.

it usually boils down to multiboxing software (yes this is illegal now), flyhacking, botting, selling/buying immense amounts of gold, repeated out-of-bounds griefing i.e standing somewhere guards/players can’t hit you and kill players from this location, the newest trend for this is having someone from the opposite faction fear you under the nax entrance and then 1. summon your raid in safety with no chance of losing world buffs to dispels and 2. hitting people who are summoning next to the entrance through the floor.

again, i’m sure you have some inkling as to why you’ve been banned, and you just act like you don’t to garner sympathy.

seen it a million times before.

Check your emails, if it’s not there check you spam email box.

Ooooh i think i found out whats happening. You assume Blizzard is a “respectable company”. Rookie mistake, a level 60 should know better!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.