Need more Comedy in the game, silly quests or just Fun mini games

we need more mini games or comedy inspired quests in game

• Chess from karazhan
  • darkmoon mini games
  • funny dialogued quests / Characters

i understand its not everyone’s taste but if i look at other MMO’s they have jump puzzles, jokes, mini games … and there is a lot of them

i feel WoW is so focused on virtue signalling in quests lately for certain reasons…

Kill and loot quests are fine and all. but can we be a bit more imaginative with quests please going into The War within expac

example:

• a quest where we have to find a player and convince them to fall to their death ( engaging party play and team work ) …complete nonsense but its just funny
  • hide and seek quests
  • jump puzzles
  • player interaction quests not events
2 Likes

EDIT: I removed the reference, out of respect for acting on it. Cheers.

8 Likes

edited to be more Politically correct.

2 Likes

there is already too much comedy : vulperas

4 Likes

I think we’ll just pretend that isn’t there so that we can have an actual discussion.

On the whole I think Blizzard is very good at including humorous quests and tasks in the game. I wouldn’t want to see another Kara chess again it’s just tedious to complete.

Darkmoon Faire has had a fair few updates and new things have been added since it moved to the island.

Minigames for world quests seems a good place for them IMO. Not in raids or M plus.

3 Likes

Things like the plants vs zombies games to get the Singing Sunflower … and there were quite a few games in possibly BFA with puzzles as daily quests sometimes (it may not have been BFA - memory kaput).

I’m ignoring the rest of the OP as being inclusive is not virtue signalling.

PS In what universe was the chess game fun???

2 Likes

I’d say it’s fun the first 2 times. At least I found it unique.

ANyways, there’s always a place for cool and funny stuff

What? Getting a FOrc, dressing up like Sailor Moon and fighting cosmic beings is not ridiculous enough for you? :smiley:

3 Likes

I agree that the game has become less daft / funny of late. We need more jokes like the killer chickens in Stormsong Valley. Now everything seeks to be either po-faced moralising, terribly earnest My Little Pony life lessons or irony-free kwaii. But that might just be the Gen-X in me being disapointed that the younger generations aren’t as much fun* as we were.

*drunk

2 Likes

A TURTLE MADE IT TO THE WATER

theres some PTSD for yall

5 Likes

I still say the best quest chain in the existence of WoW was “Welcome to the Machine”

2 Likes

Just for you.

1 Like

You just need to get the Twilster on his hunter for that

Hmm. Would be fun but we know what would happen.
Then along came WoWHead

Oh for the love of God no. No No No and thrice No.

3 Likes

I agree said so in another thread, world content is lacking in this game.

Not so much “world of warcraft” anymore, more so just “warcraft”

No no no everything must be dark and depressing. No fun allowed :clown_face:

Definitely unique don’t think they’ve ever reused that idea

There was the Whelping Daycare in Dragonflight.

I absolutely hated it.

I miss the mini puzzle games from legion.
Unless I hallucinated them because I can’t find a single screenshot or video of them :thinking:
SL ones wasn’t bad either but I preferred legions… I think :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

I did the ones in Zeroth Mortis yesterday…
shivers

On a fast AF hunter it sucks :joy:

The entire DF is a comedy and silly game.

2 Likes