Nerf disgusting mages

well, venruki is a r1 blizzcon player, ill see it as a glass half full moment and take the compliment i guess

huh, sure bro w/e.

it rly is.
i could pick a clip of u dying and point out 20 mistakes or a 1millisecond delay
wth does it mean “the icewall is too late” the guy litrally flew through, like, get over yourself seriously.

you can a clip from anyone and find endless mistakes with those standards

you claim ww is an instant win by any mage who has brain, well, i prove a ww can literally zugzug nonstop headfirst till you are dead, all the more if its 2 casters with 2 melees on them, i still closed 4/6 that arena, because foc, when we weren’t doubvle casting i didn’t have much issue at all, im not looking for advice, im showing a ww can keep up with a mage pretty F easily. the guy is literally ALWAYS on me, i overlapped a blastwave and an altertime, rest, is all made up BS.

Well, if that comforts you, but I meant defending the indefensible with the magician. The mage will kill with 1 skill and will have perma immunity and you will continue saying that the mage is not broken and that there are other better classes.

sure man, w/e gets u going, tired of talking with the zugzugs.

The arcane that does require more skill, fire and ice, does not require much skill.

Fire: Combustion and instant all-out attack

Frost: 400k Frost Rays and 300k Spikes.

pure skill

i agree on fire having a much simpler setup

frost, not so sure, classes have infinite ways to stop ray, glacial problem is not really the dmg, as it has become just too easy to build up probably

Of course the WW wins that round, your camera is so zoomed in that you quite literally do not see anything that isn’t right in front of you. But it isn’t a free win if you are hitting random targets the entire game.

But you should be. The problem is your ego is too high and it doesn’t correspond with how you are playing. Even Venruki has admitted that Mage survivalbility is way too high into melees and said Displacement should probably be removed.

How? The guy couldn’t reach you for 90% of the game despite all your mistakes. You literally died because of not realizing your hp is 50% and where the guy even is lol. And because you wasted Ice block due to poor positioning.Compare your class to the Shadow priest which is permanently being PvE-d by melees.

i see the opposite, he was on me 90% of the game, he connected 2 times and i went 100-0 both in 2-3 seconds. i guess we just play different games at this point, not gonna indulge more in this anyway, i find it funny that 1 post people flame venruki the other they praise him and so on

as always:

If you are 3k you class is busted
if you are not 3k your class is busted and all your opinions are wrong

usual way of thinking of this community
DH the most nerfed class in the game lol.

I always thought it would be neat if mobility such as Monk Roll, DH Dash, Hunter disengage could ignore roots while they are in the animation (like a darksouls I-frame, without the invincibility ofc). Also whats up with stuns sapping all momentum, hunter disengage, rolls, shaman jumps literally flopping to the ground on stuns, pls get rid of it.

Dude even raiku said arcane mage is the meele killer and he is prolly known as the goat mage
Now you gonna tell us that his opinion is his own and doesnt mean anything jada jada jada.

I say it does hes 25x r1 and won 4 awcs and bcon

im saying if he said mage is bad u wouldn’t have believed him even tho he is raiku

You were 50% hp before you died
You didn’t even know where the guy was because your camera has more zoom than a journalist 20000$ professional Camera

You’re a good example of thinking of this community. You will never admit any mistakes you do and instead always blame something else

Why are you even mentioning my class? Look me up. I literally play your class as an alt on higher rating, I know what it can and can’t do. I’m still waiting to get a zugzug melee lobby to record it, but I keep getting hunters ele shamans and rets instead lol, and I’m not even good on Mage

yeah 20x blinks is annoying

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.