Nerf feral dmg

dont believe their lies that they are squishy and need that dmg to compensate

dmg too high

6 Likes

Bruh, have you tried playing a feral?

2 Likes

Its like 1 week left…

1 Like

Feral’s damage is pathetic, it needs buffing by a lot. And no, Primal Wrath shenanigans are not feral, they are degenerate garbage that should auto-ban whoever plays it

5 Likes

Yeah those 100k fero bites sure need buffing.

Anyways, nerf feral damage.

2 Likes

Not really. I’ve seen the damage they do and it’s good. But I wouldn’t say the best.

Loooool 90k once every 45 bites when paladins are doing 100k final verdict back to back, yes ferals are the real problem mate

5 Likes

100k is a lot?

Well, you guys focus on Feral being ‘op’. I will just quickly head into arena and exploit… I mean, try to do some damage as arms warrior.

Keep complaining about feral please. Nothing to see in what I am doing.

Nope, nothing.

1 Like

Yep they do 60k dps but ppl think its weak plus bearform and they never die

Yeah, might as well get rid of the damage too, when we have less self healing than arms warriors and hunters

2 Likes

Sir you csn get out of any root in the game via shapeshift and you can Press heals behind the pillar no warrior can do that atleast i didnt see one.

1 Like

Its not feral its your dmg that is pathethic its not a class issue.

sure, maybe in shadowlands, but when regrowth hits for 30k top end at 0% damp with the HoT doing 600 hp per second on a 400k hp toon it’s a dead ability 30 seconds into an arena

7 Likes

Primal Wrath doesn’t count, only single-target builds count and they are pathetic

Agree tbh. Feral Frenzy hits for 50k, its beyond broken. And those rare 100k bites they can get when all procs align are also absurd.

Regrowth should never heal beyond 25k (30k as it does rn with no damp is far too much) with their massive defensive toolkit where they even have 2x huge 10% Frenzied Regenerations to back it up.

Also nerf clone.

:joy_cat:

Forum is amusing to watch as always. Rakar just came back to write non-stop poop in his broken english and demean others and Bloodlock for some god unknown reason plays the best caster spec in the Game and still is complaining about each and everything.

:joy_cat:

5 Likes

People always want more lol

Their damage is only high when they can cleave multiple targets. The 60k-70k dos tends to be into pet classes or vs 2 melees and maybe a fistweaver.

Also current feral design is horrible to play, you have to do a mythic plus rotation and stun things, great! Hopefully the new clone talent will make things more interesting.

2 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard ruined feral this xpac by taking away our identity and giving us a new, completely different one that no one wants - not to play or play against it

3 Likes

Guys guys…
First : Why you listen to Rakar the boosted warrior? When I see his posts I just scroll down …
Second: all people complaining about feral damage try to open details or look at the damage from arena recap and then come and say again feral is doing to much damage on player .
A good 50% of the damage is on pets or minions and so irrilevant.
If you go single target we get outpressured from every spec in the game .
I hope with the rework to berserk and the incoming buff feral will get better because as now it has just sht self healing and irrilevant pad damage with a little bit of single target related on procs

2 Likes

2 Likes