Nerf feral dmg

A little whining b*tch, that is what you are. Stop eating plastic, your estrogen lvls are too high

He sure likes to complain a ton but insulting doesnt add anything to the discussion.

:pouting_cat:

Its still ironic however, playing by far and wide the best caster spec in the Game and still complaining so much.

1 Like

they are nerfing CC spam in 2 days, sharpen and shiv are different because they existed in response to absurdly long games dragged out by mws, locks and so on healing for 10min+ into dampening.

probably giving them to more specs is the way to go about it, so warriors and rogues won’t have a monopoly on that sort of thing (besides psyfiend)

Hell no. Something like Psyfiend is a good addition because it has counterplay. Something like Shiv or Sharpen is just plain up bad game design, period.

Especially on those two overloaded classes. It would be appropiate for something like an Enhance, but nothing else.

2 Likes

Not really. Fear, Cyclone, Nova and dragon’s breath will have back their old durations while Poly/RoF are just shortly decreased.

As long as some specs have multiple advantages, there will still be imbalance. Easier would it be to remove spec identification completely and balance from there.

sure

10 char

They still have it. Only thing i give you is that it is actually dispellable since it’s a disease which does make it inferior to… well, literally every other ms effect in the game. :joy:

You said stuns are bad cc. Except for breaking on damage and dispellable fear which has a cast time and 45s cd Coil all demo has is stuns. That’s why i asked.

The fact that demo is absolutely obnoxious to face and takes out all the fun for everyone involved is a different story. I am also not denying it is op.

You said noone can specc into it without giving up major talents. That kinda does translate to it.

I literally said “a bit”. I have never said their heal is insane or anything. You kinda grasping for straws here it feels like.

Wondering the same about you every time i see you here. :smiley:

No, ofc not. Don’t take that part too literal.

My friend. It doesn’t matter what a person plays. You can still complain about stuff. I am also saying demo is op. I did say destro was op in BfA. It would be a different story if i was denying all that. But i am not.

Except it does.

Top of the foodchain has no right to complain, specially about (a lot) weaker specs.

:cat:

1 Like

Except it does not.

Let’s agree to disagree here.

Edit: btw,

This thread isn’t even from me, i just posted a screenshot at some point. :sweat_smile:

You don’t have to tell me that.

I am just saying:

:popcorn:

Dont disappoint.

:owl:

Cries in Wound Poison.

They get outhealed by warriors tbh with you

1 Like

Like i said, they HAVE it, that was all i wanted to say there. Wether the heal is good or bad is a different topic.

Well no not really as , if it’s almost at the point of uselessness why bring it up lol

1 Like

Because they literally have it in their spellbook and that was the entire point.

so it heals 0 and you still gonna bring it up?
Common man lol

1 Like

Only demo nerds argue like that.

Doesn’t matter if it’s 1 health per hour, heal is heal!

Are you working for the PvP dev team? Would explain why the balance is so bad!

Is that all you can come up with? Man, you’re boring. But what to expect from someone posting from a classic alt. :man_shrugging:

Better than posting with a demo lock.

And you are toxic, arguing like an idiot. But what to expect from someone playing demo? :slight_smile:

There are 5 types of player in this game, that are always wrong. People who main Rogue, Mage, Lock, Warrior or to some degree Priest.

6, you forgot classic characters. :slight_smile: