Nerf guardian druids

Well not in 2s

so you dont think they know things about pvp but they created it, u smoked a bit 2 much lately?

Funny thing, pvp is the only place where i play dps 90% of the time

Tanks & healers don’t belong in pvp 
 but yeah my point still stands!

1 Like

Bad troll.

3 Likes

You don’t belong in pvp

1 Like

Why do people that have never entered the arena think their opinion on this topic is relevant? There are a few r1’s in this post now that confirm you that guardians are insanely stupid rn whether it be their high dmg output, their high healing output as well as their passive barkskin for their whole team. Most of you even state you have never faced one and therefore they cant be op but in reality if you never enter the arena you won’t ever face one. So please spare us all with your opinion about something you know nothing about (looking at some high level troll dh specially). If you are not in a position to give advice you shouldn’t - you make yourself look stupid.

7 Likes

Great argument!

The current team has nothing to do with PvP and that’s reflected by their choices/decisions/changes they made regarding PvP and the current state of arenas
So what are you smoking ?

3 Likes

At least smoking, Blizzard is eating Cakes or Brownies, thats why PvP is such a sh.itty Content atm :frowning:

somebody is enjoying playing his broken af guardian druid

Neither do you

Great argument

He’s actually just being kind there. You’re either a full blown idiot or a troll, and he chose troll.

I’m not as kind.

2 Likes

Where did i say i agree of theyr choises, i say they know about pvp, this started by tom saying you cant argue with my big rating

edit: basically shut up let the highest rated player talk, rest can rest, but he sos bias towards warr its insane anyways, so iguess ego/selfish reasons will pass trough

No, he is right. You don’t belong in pvp.

Oh no

Now i can’t pvp

some random people on the internet told me i dont belong there

Do i belong in PvP?
I never play Tank in PvP.

Pleeaaseee i want to be a PvPer! :frowning:

Just imagine about the Pokemon Intro just in WoW-Style.

Tanks shouldn’t be able to queue arenas or skirmishes.
With a bith of luck, not even BGs. Tanks shouldn’t have a place in any form of instanced PvP due to their completely ABSURD current state. Guardian Druids is one big example, but many are forgetting about Prot Pala which are seizure inducing at this point with ther damage and utility in arenas

Except RBG/BG!
Tanks dont need any Damage. They just need to survive, but dont forever for theirselves, and that’s the problem atm imho.

In PvP ofc, in PvE they can be retarded op and i wouldnt care about

It’s not about who has the most rating. It’s about a group of players who all have high rating and experience in arena all collectively agreeing that guardians are over powered.
Then the only people to disagree are the people with very limited experience such as yourself.

3 Likes

Tanks are more than fine especially guardian. They don’t need a nerf at all. Math is simple. You as dps do much more damage than us but have less survivability. We have way more survivability but way less damage. It evens up. If you can’t kill a guardian that’s your problem. Ofc they need a place everywhere in pvp. Tanks are part of 3 role system. If dps and healers have a spot and role tanks do also.

1 Like