Nerf guardian druids

Allright u say if i specc Blood as Dk (PvE Tank, PvP Unh) and i just can erase 2 guys as tank without good gear this is “fine” for you?

Are u kidding me?

Did u played Cataclysm? Do you remember those Blood Dks who could do 4v1 and easily win this without any effort? Was this fine for u too?

I doubt it.

Tanks already took a big hit in Legion when they made them take increased dmg in pvp. This pvp modifier still works in BFA. Get over it. You won’t see guardian being nerfed at all. I even expect buffs. Expansion is coming to its last phase in 8.3 and that would be it for the next year or so. Deal with it and find ways to handle them and dont complain. Tanks should be tanky.

1 Like

Another one that has absolutely no idea how the game works but pretends that he does.

4 Likes

Everytime i read ur “lolololol tank in pvp is fine roflmao”-Sh*t you remind me of these sexy dudes:

https://youtu.be/Z2dBg5JsYKI?t=119

Seems familiar, huh?

Tanks should be purged into the void, Blacklock, where are u? Its Purge-Time! :cry:

5 Likes

damn I forgot about that one, it suits perfectly

2 Likes

In BFA all tanks got a major hit vs magic dmg. They can’t nerf them more as they will become totally obsolete. Blizz has done good so far in balancing them and I expect 0 to minor changes in last patch. BFA pvp has turned out to be one of the best and most balanced so far and I play since Burning Crusade.

Aight man this one made it obvious that you’re just trolling. Went a little bit too far here, exposed yourself.

3 Likes

Tbh this here fits even better to him:

https://youtu.be/BFJqmq6KQg0?t=706

But i guess he cant play any dps specc, anyway why should he? Facerolling as a tank is way more fun if you cant eat bananas.

Im getting nostalgic.

Oh i nearly forgot:

Turn down the volume, the end is cancer for any ear.

Problem is healers never whine about tanks being OP. Why? Because dps get angry they can’t faceroll everyone as easy. Well deal with it. You can’t 2 shot tanks and you need to learn strategies and adapt.

What Strategy could help if one tank easily can “outlive” 2-3 Dps at the same time?

Are u stupid or something?

2 Likes

Tank outliving 2-3 dps at the same time in a BG where you got no dampening is totally irrelevant. Healers easily do that as well. Go try outlive 2-3 dps with 30%+ dampening.

Seriously. If you wana see some actual nerfs needed don’t bother with a spec that represents under 2% of the playerbase in pvp. Rather go for nerfs to Fire mage/ DH/ Unholy DK/ Fury warrior/ Destro lock/

BGs/Open World have no Dampening, even in an Arena Match, thanks to the massive CC a Guardian got, they will live on like forever.

Use your brain.
Healer wont survive against three good dps because

PLOTTWIST INCOMING

Healer could get kicked very easily.

U meant Rdruid.

Ah fck this, lets say:

Nerf all Druids. :slight_smile:

some next level cringe

You must take a lot of drugs to think bfa pvp is even close to tbc

Maybe he’s playing WoW on Raves while he is consuming XTC, that could be the answer.

HAHAH, this has to be the troll comment of the year.
You’re on something insane if you think Bfa is actually good

3 Likes

I’m not trying to rating bash but you literally have 75 wins 104 losses at 1500cr in 2v2 on your guadian druid main (yes i’ve checked your logs and rio, you’re not fooling anyone by logging out a resto). You have zero ground to stand on when it comes to defending nerfs to guardian druids. You’re clearly just playing it incredibly wrong.

The fact you think fury warrior needs a nerf just futher shows your incredible naivety. And no this isn’t me being ‘warrior biased’, I don’t play fury in pvp and don’t plan to.

You’re like a sunday league player aruging with premier league/international players. Just because you’re too bad at something to take advantage of how broken it is, doesn’t mean it’s not broken.

7 Likes

The problem is not that guardian druid survives too long, the problem is that he makes his teammates tanky as well as having incredible healing on top of pretty decent damage and if you dont kill the guardian druid(yes, you have to go guardian to win most of the time) in certain amount of time which is kinda hard since he usually queues with a dh or frost dk your healer will just get steamrolled. Not a good game design imo.

1 Like

you guys know that blizzard do not read pvp forums? specialy in eu forums

You have 0 experience with Guardian druids, and as seing we talk current meta you have only been at duelist exp, so your not one of these high exped players so to speak, keep your voice down then