Nerf Mythic + spiteful

As i also said, their melee range needs to be looked at yes.

2 Likes

then we are in an agreement :slight_smile:

apples and oranges some are in different

What…

I’m a priest. You’re a priest.

Our fear is exactly the same.

3 Likes

Maybe am affeard of you :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know maybe am doing something wrong but blizzard need to address this mechanic and its pairing.

I love it, as shadow priest i get twice the invites during spritefull.
Its like BFA that no ranged was getting invited and only melees got requested? The other way around xD

So on your recent keys this week you ran with:

Hunter who has binding shot and a couple of traps
Restoshaman who has two movement impairing totems
Frostmage (really?) half of whose toolkit is slow freeze sheep annoy in other ways
Affliction warlock (with a demonology legendary but might as well equip the Sacrolash)
Moonkin who has multitarget roots
Demon hunter with stuns stuns stuns
And a firemage who simply bursts them down in a couple of gcds
Not very familiar with shadowpriest toolkit but I guess you have some very annoying movement impairing/control loss abilities too, very uncomfortble seeing sp’s as enemy in battlegrounds.

And you’re still having problems with spiteful? :thinking:

1 Like

Spitefuls are attacking like 8 yards melee range.

still dreadful

Sounds like a mad cuz bad issue tbh.

The reach is deffo too far, movement speed could do with being toned down a tad too. Can’t physically explosive shot one without being hit. So a tight platform like theater before ghost boss. If one spawns next to you it’s rough. Specially mid fight when ya trying to be careful with the one that sends you flying, when you have the dot on as well that keeps dropping the puddles of death. And needing to interupt the bone spears that are nearly 1 shots 15+.

2 Likes

If i ever got an invite during that you be the first one i let to know I think the meta if im not wrong at the moment is Mage Fire, Balance Druid, MM hunter or Outlaw Rogue. but i might be wrong (along with the night elf shadowmeld.

Shadow is B Tier at the current momment, but if i want an invite i could try and learn discipline becouse they are above holy and shadow at the current state of season 1 mythic they are A tier.

Same for me when I try to dot and fear them they are already near me and bam 70% my health gone.

I like them alot honestly, however I really dislike the fact that they can sometimes hit me from so so far away randomly.

I’d rather they get a melee range reduction on their auto attacks.

In a perfect scenario, melee players should be able to hit them without getting hit by them, making the entire thing a smart player check.

Just like most of the bladestorming mobs in the game, any melee that knows range boundary can actually keep attacking without being hit.

But for the ghosts, that’s just not the case ever.

I had no problems at all in attacking and kiting a fixating bladestorm mob ( King’s rest kings chamber ) on my warrior, meanwhile on my rogue with extra attack range I keep getting randomly auto attacked.

I think they should nerf the amount that spawns so it is only big adds that can spawn them.

That just makes it a non affix at all and defeats the entire purpose of the affix

I did only 10’s with spiteful. But still, it’s super easy to deal with. And i’m maining a melee.

Storming on the other hand. It’s by far, the dumbest and most cancerous affix ever made. Even Tyrannical couldn’t get to that level of cancer.

need to buff it. this affix is non existent right now

2 Likes

The platforms in TOP are annoying for melee though with a small area to move i have no idea why you felt the need to be rude to him .

1 Like

It’s like they don’t want people to play tank/healer. As a healer i do maybe a +5 a week for some gambling and that’s it. I’d rather bubble + sac openers in arena.

Just learn the game and learn to avoid things its not that hard, specialy that you are RANGE class wtf. But no, instead you sit on forum, making threads from few diferent characters where you agree with yourself after from other character xD nerf this, nerf that, maybe l2p. This is just sad.

Didn’t you quit retail wow?