Nerf paladin when?

Im asking when paladin will be destroyed with nerfs?
It’s not normal that paladin which is not range class deals so much dmg with judgment or it’s supposed to work like that “burst on range burst on melee”.

4 Likes

talking the one cumbust mage
alot of classes are busted
we need much more then ret nerfs
only ret nerf will change notihng btw
awc how many rets vs how many mages ???
i think every game had a mage so the class that need nerfs atm by blizzard 3v3 balancing is mage
HAVE FUN

3 Likes

you dont even have a single rated arena game played? What makes you think you can comfortably complain about the strenght of another spec?

Also you play firemage, the best dps spec in the game right now.

3 Likes

Take a closer look. He does have games played. :joy:

oh my bad he got 2 games i just looked at the rating :joy: :joy:

Didn’t u know,ret pala is range class.

Btw,next patch is going to be even worse.

Imagine ret paladins in 260 ilvl gear vs people in 197 ilvl.

On serious note : Dont give up,keep on playing and pushing.U wont be getting 35-40 k hp players on opposite side all the time,you cant win every game anyway.

Its demotivating when u first arena game at 0 cr end up vs 40 k hp players,but that happens a lot,on any rating.If you suck it up,and go trough with your chin up,you will end up having solid gear.

what makes you think because you are high rated player you can tell to someone to stop complain to the forum because they are low rated or just low participation at the arena?

It’s not because he is a high rated player. It’s because it follows the concept of common sense. Something with which a lot of people around here should start getting more familiar with.

Stop playing the victim card. It has nothing to do with rating. If you haven’t played a specific content, QQing on the forums about said content is just plain dumb. That’s all there is to it.

1 Like

Hard to chin up, when you eat dirt all the time. You know, just physics…

mage crying over paladin wooow

you can always pass on and not reply anything just read it and move on…what is the point of bringing exp or rating into the table? so if my raider io is 100 and less im forbidden to post at dungeons forums also because im low io?maybe blizzard needs to put a rating cap at the arena forum so “dumb” ppl a you said stop QQing…right?

Well no, but actually yes.

So can you, though? In fact, I think you should heed yourself a lot more on that one.

Did I (or Broxiz) bring… exp, or rating to the table? Like, hello???
If anything, we merely basically said “Don’t be quick to judge content you’ve barely ever played”.

EXACTLY! Because at 100 or lower io, it directly means that you’ve barely “scratched” the concept of playing that sector of the game. Imo, if you are going to open a thread about Mythic+ (in your given example), then shouldn’t you be opening a thread asking for advice instead? Or watching guides in order to improve?

OR, alternatively, you know… people could use their heads a little bit, and actually think before posting? Sounds crazy, right?

i dont care what rating he is but he doesnt even play arena. He is complaining in the arena forums without even playing arena.

i didnt do that.

not forbidden but you dont see me complaining about raids or m+ when i barely play that content. it doesnt makes sense.

If he makes a post and says he is a mage and struggling against ret paladins and seek for help i am sure many people are willed to help.

But he has 2 arena games played, is playing the best dps spec in the game and is demanding nerfs. He needs a reality check.

1 Like

Ret is fine. Nerf frost dk

2 Likes

nerf unholy

1 Like

Kekw at the warrior who most likely missed the fact that warrior was as popular as a mage but didnt even mention that and mage was the only problem… :rofl:

Hollow while I agree complaints about Ret after seeing 9.1 patch notes are more than justified. Who on earth thought that giving dispel and buffing Lawbringer is a good idea. Ret has terribly tuned damage where Crusader Strike and Blade of Wrath are absolutely doing nothing besides giving you Holy Power and Final Verdict with all modifiers is one of the most bursty spells in the game if not the most one. If Ret presses all cooldowns you have to trade two cooldowns most of the times. Ret is second best meele behind Arms and in front of Enha and these changes prepared for 9.1 are absolutely not acceptable. They show that Blizzard devs don’t play any form of rated PvP.

I understand your position since you love ret and you are passionate about it and you don’t want it to be nerfed to the ground like late BFA again but let’s face the truth Ret needs some changes but so far 9.1 new soulbind traits and PvP talent changes aren’t the right direction. It seems that Ret will be absolutely top meta spec.

Calm down with ret nerfs guys, I just started gearing it and I enjoy playing it a lot :sweat_smile:

You are spiraling Brodan. No one talked about any of these things here.

The point I was trying to make (completely irrelevant with the class I’m playing, whichever it might be) is that people should play the content they are judging, before passing their judgment. That’s about it.