Nerf rogues in pvp please

Hey fellas so after a rated battleground i saw how rogues can easilly win anyone’s game like if you try to use a pvp trinket they’ll restun you and if you break free from that again they’ll stun you again so there’s no way to counter them plus they have insanily huge op burst.

3 Likes

Let’s see what you have mister Retri paladin
Huge burst
Still a good chunk of healing as off spec
Bubble(s) to get out from the jail for free
6 sec stun is available for you too

If you trinket a sap or cheap shot then you deserve to sit in a 3-6 sec stun afterwards.
Seems like a git gud issue for you and your RBG team.

Edit: At least with the influx of (holy) priest rerollers your bubbles arent as annoying as before.

4 Likes

First of all our word of glory’s underpowered. Like we heal more with our flash of light which can be interrupted all you rogues gotta do is wait for us to burst and then vanish and wait for it to be on cd and then finish us off. And you can reset duels as much as you want to. Plus you have op mobility and op damage and op surstain damage and healing so it’s impossible to defeat you.

bro you are retri. please stop

16 Likes

You have 2 bubbles both of which breaks all of our CC and as of now only blood elf rogues have access to a dispel via their racial.
You have a 6 sec stun and a 6 sec blind that doesnt break on holy damage. WoG healing with the talent is still considerable, and learn to fake cast to bait out interrupts.
We only have the crimson vial every 20 sec, Kyrians have the vial that can heal up to 55% max hp, soothing darkness is nerfed to 1% in PvP for sub. That comes nowhere near to Paladins sustain.

In between you can heal yourself up, yet again, and you have Consec to make positioning harder.

If your opponents were carried by a Rogue in RBG (considering folks usually only run 1 per team) then you have a bit bigger problems than Rogues being an annoyance in general. There are 2 popular classes that can counter Rogues hard (Demon Hunter and [Guardian] Druid [Sleeper lego]). The fact that you complain about sustain and burst as a retri makes this even more hilarious.

2 Likes

And we’re a meme class and specilation noone wants us for m+ and raiding anymore.

1 Like

That’s PvE, and it’s a whole different story. I don’t mind if Retri gets buffed in PvE, be my guest.

1 Like

And in pvp there’s no way for us to counter rogues. They’re just way to op

Dunno what you are smoking mate, but I leave it to you.

1 Like

I’ve stated why your class is broken op it’s up to you to actually read why.

1 Like

You also claimed that we have insane sustain and there is no way to counter us. Appearently you are not reading my responses either because you just keep babbling your own little tale, which leades me to the already predicted conclusion that you got rekt on rbg by a Rogue and just try to let your steam off here, instead of thinking over what you could have done, complaining about stuff that your class does way better then we do, and then just burp non sensical answers back. Joke’s on me actually, I should have ended this after your first reply. So. Keep screaming from that mountaintop mate, thats surely a way to improve…

4 Likes

Lady i play as a rogue too and they’re so op i can pwn a lot of people in bgs

1 Like

I got one-shotted by a paladin yesterday in a RBG. He defended the flag and I got first shot at him with cheap shot, he trinkets out and and kills me in one stun. Now lets get this straight, you have plate, you have healing on top of that you have ridiculous burst dmg.

If we would make this fair rogues damage should be even higher because its not enough to solo a equally geared “insert class here”. Easiest target to kill for a rogue is another rogue. Easiest target to kill in solo shuffle for anyone is a rogue. So the damage output is not even equal to the fragility of a rogue.

Nerf paladins where they belong, behind a plate armor and healing.

2 Likes

Lol no you can reset duels as much as you wana we Paladins cannot just vanish and try again.

1 Like

No you can’t vanish because you have healing and plate, you have total immunity to any harm whatsoever. But off course you need vanish, what else do you want?

And you say this on the rogue section. Why not rbgs or arena or even paladin section of forums? You should accept you are quite provocative with this while playing an OP class.

Said the Paladin. ROFL. I am speechless.

Lol so many trolls on here you keep trying to protect the most op af class in existince Paladins can easilly be countered just run away while we have our cds up

2 Likes

You as a paladin and/or your teammates lacks of control a single, simple, nerfed rogue; you fail to pop up your defensives/immunities and burst damage in the correct place on the correct time and then you come to forum to cry huhuhuhuhu rogue OP nerf it.

and you claim they are OP, then why are you not rerolling OP class? Yea, surely you play rogue, heavily nerfed class whole SL, cool story bro.

Trolling lol. That’s what you do trolling you claim that Paladins are op yet we almost never get picked for Rated battlegrounds while rogues do.

2 Likes

Please, don’t feed the troll. Let it just quietly go back under its bridge. The OP is clearly doing this just to provoke people. That, or they lack some crucial cognitive functions, but I refuse to believe that, surely that can’t be the case.

4 Likes