New Alt Catch-Up Item Coming Soon in Patch 9.1.5 - Grants All Conduits at Item Level 200

Is this a joke? 200? That’s nothing.

They should scrap the whole item level on conduits and just give us max on them as soon as obtained, this is just getting stupid.

1 Like

that’s good

2 Likes

is it though? you get ALL conduits at ilvl 200. You’ll have to upgrade them 1 by 1 to 226 and then 252 and hope for good rng.
Just let us upgrade conduits we want instead of rng fiesta.

2 Likes

I was doing world quests to get 188 conduits on my alts, it’s didn’t took long but it was boring. Also Maw assaults gave me the wrong spec’s conduits a couple times.

You can just learn the conduits you need, you cannot upgrade them with korthia, but you can get a better version in maw assaults and worldquests

As much as I agree that scrapping Conduits (or just their item levels) altogether… item level 200 is much better than nothing!

It’s horrible dinging a new alt and then only getting ilvl 158 conduits… so 200 is a nice start.

But please Blizz, lets forget about conduits.

You get 4-5 of the Korthia item a day if you just kill a few rares and do a lap. If all conduits are 200 then it will take a week (if that) to get all of your spec to 226. This is good.

To be fair, it’s not bad. For most of my alts I still have barely any conduits, and all are at low levels. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not intended for characters like YOU; do you even HAVE any characters that are below Heroic SoD gearing levels, let alone any immediate plans to get any levelled to 60 (if they aren’t) in the immediate future…?

Some players really need to lose the elitist attitude they spout, posting on game forums… that’s if they even realise they’re typing that way.

Yes.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/substitution/

But I can get higher than that from world quests… took about 3-4 days and I had the full set :confused:

This is great news! It’s about time we got them all baseline.

Not bad! :slight_smile: My shaman and priest likes it a lot.

Make them 226 and the ones that drop in korthia upgrading up to 252 and we can talk

With the general level of disquiet about any decision made in this game, I’m surprised those who do this kind of work see any motivation to DO so; one way or another SOMEONE’s gonna be royally cheesed off (I wish I COULD use - even an edited/censored - stronger term) about it.

Tried some PTR earlier.

The jailer’s gauntlet is granting deathbound shards on completion. So hopefully gonna be easy to get them up to date in 9.2.

1 Like

Whaddat…? If it’s SoD, I haven’t done it, even LFR.

Some even gets to 207/210…

It’s a new torghast wing and mode, pretty much boss fight after boss fight with some normal mobs before, you get loaded with powers. Seemed pretty fun on the PTR, idk how it scales since I only did one layer because… Well, it’s PTR.

I’m still at ultra-casual, n00b level & not even done a single 8… 'cos I have no need to.

Any of mine that have a Legendary, have the one they want & that’s it.