New boosting channel

Well if it was just trade chat… when the level 1’s show up to spam both Trade, general and /s. Then yes it becomes a problem. They know people might ignore trade, so they spam all channels.

Imo it becomes a problem when people have to rely on addons just to be able to actually see any chat, while being within a city zone.

Well again, I do not know what server you play on, but on those I am on, it is not only in trade. It is in every channel. Lately they have begun coming with level 1’s and stand around yelling and saying macro’s, and spam both trade and general chat.
So no, it is not as simple as to “leave trade chat”

Dreanor Horde
Silvermoon Alliance
Argent Dawn horde and alliance

I honestly have not seen that much boosting on the server I am on, there was a great deal of it when BFA first launched and with the first few dungeons and raids, but even with the most recent raid in Natzjatar I am not seeing that much of it and when I do it is just usually about 3 sentences long, which I can easily ignore.

There is so much spam coming from the addons I have, such as the rare share and other ones that I barely notice the boosters anyways.

Never has it been this bad though…

1 Like

No it hasn’t and why do you end everything you type with (…) and I thought you had quit ? so good to see you back on the forums or you playing classic which I thought you tried during beta and disliked and sid you wouldn’t touch ? but either way happy forum returns .

1 Like

Just my style. I play more than one game atm.

Let’s not go there though… :wink:

1 Like

You still on ff14 aswell I gave it up as retail and classic keeping me very busy atm .

Still that doesant mean I have to be forced to like them don’t care how long they existed for I don’t support them I want them out plain and simple.

2 Likes

It’s a menace to who? The 8 boomers that come here every week and cry about a trade being done in trade chat? Come on.

I know its not good hun I understand that but there is ways around it and they are not breaking any rules .I rather put up with that then endless anal and achievement spam and the childish chat that can fill trade .

As for the level ones in /say something needs to be done around SW bank .

1 Like

Create a boosting channel, ban /1 and /2 boost spamming and allow only level 50+ chars to use said channels. Problem solved

5 Likes

Well said Lepanto that’s why I like you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:.

2 Likes

I don’t see boosting as a bad thing in it self what i do see as bad is when people keep spamming 5 lines in all cap why i should buy their boost. It isn’t even people spamming its just a addon they install so they can afk and that addon keeps it up.

Most of the gold that players spend on boosts comes from WoW Tokens

2 Likes

Even so I think we should still separate them to their own channel so people can actually sell things on trade like mats and boe gear and the likes but it’s still better then edgy kids spamming anal jokes and questioning people’s sexuality on trade chat the things I have seen will make you cringe.People use trade for everything but trade.

They should just make a boost channel and enforce it like they did in groupfinder so u can report them if they spam in the wrong channel.

1 Like

Well that works too but I believe that is the main idea people are going for but boosting became popular because of the gold inflation that happened and because professions became useless so only way for people to make gold is boosting services.

True that its hard to make gold in wow without boosting but its kinda bad that when u go into a city theres like 10 bots spamming their boosts.

1 Like

The gold is only moved from player to player no more gold is put into system though which is the only decent thing about it .