New boosting channel

Its the only way to reduce these imo since Blizzard won’t doing any time soon if they even do decide to do something about this.

But it likely won’t reduce due to the “must have now” mentality that plagues modern culture.

1 Like

Harsh way to do it ,is remove Curve from raids and loot from mythic+

1 Like

You will still get boosting for gear though, so the boosting services will highlight that instead.

I guess we have to accept and learn to live with it is the only solution and hope one day professions will be relevant again for gold farming.

1 Like

Actuelly the solution is to just put them in a separete channel and if they still use general/trade for it they get silenced. make it a reportable offense.

1 Like

I think Blizzard should just like with gold seller sell boosts themself. Like put into the shop mythic +10 gear for price of boosts.

1 Like

Smart plan that would put boosters out of business because let’s be honest here how many of the boosters are doing it for real money without Blizzard knowing it a few months ago since TSM Shaun got banned I started to think about that concerning boosts and like it wasn’t a small ban at all was like 2 years or something.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.