New customization options for blood elves and void elves

*Evilgasm *

2 Likes

Great change, good job Blizz. Add Paladins and the High Elf crowd are satisfied.

11 Likes

They never met the Light as far as i know.

6 Likes

paladins are just ridiculous for void elves. But they will still get their shadowform proc.

2 Likes

Dark skinned with cyan eyes looks amazing :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice to see Blizz still a coward and giving in the to belf side because oh no they could -gasp- lose people to the alliance if they gave velf only blue eyes and more looking like a helf :clap:

I guess it was important to erase more of the belf lore and story right? Just don’t make any sense

28 Likes

Heyy will there be an Upright Forsaken option :wink:

6 Likes

Blue eye’d bloodelves makes absolutely no sense. Sure give them to the void elves to stop the high elf rpers from crying all the time but giving them to bloodelves is absolutely stupid.

Are you just erasing the entire blood elf history and concept now?

14 Likes

Great news for my blood elves, was hoping for those blue eyes.

6 Likes

Teal and cyan are not blue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A surprise, to be sure

3 Likes

Now we just need Undead Elf for the Blood Elves…

10 Likes

to be honest, blood elf blue eyes was more likely added just to justify void elf blue eyes and blood elf looking skin.

Because if blue eyes on blood elves doesn’t make sense, same thing on void elves with normal skin makes even less sense.

3 Likes

All you need to know about blizz apreciating “lore” and holding their word.

3 Likes

Congratulations, High Elf and High Elf fans :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Someone pinch me… I must be dreaming this is happening?!

There are lot of things I still have issues with in WoW. But this has put a massive smile on my face!

GG Blizzard, you’ve done good.

13 Likes

Excuse me, are you completely out of your mind? Did you PROMISE that the blood elves would not get blue eyes and did it anyway? You tricked us. No customization for the void elves will change the fact that you simply brazenly humiliated the entire alliance, and added blue eyes to the blood elves. You are traitors and I will never play your games again.

12 Likes

You thought they cared? Look at some of the customisation they’ve given us and other races. Lore clearly isn’t anywhere on their agenda.

3 Likes

Oka blizzard i see you, i see you going back to the old ways of lying to your players and telling us one thing and doing another thing, first you Bleeping say that blood elf would NEVER get blue eyes cause of lore reasons, Faast forward 2 mounths 2 COMFIRMED BELF BLUE EYES! you have gone back to your old ways where Lore dosent matter anymore HURRY Screw this Bs

4 Likes

Wait wait void elves can change into regular elves?!no words…