New customization options for blood elves and void elves

Do you actually know the lore of the Blood Elves? You know there have been blue eyed Blood Elf NPC’s since Wrath, and still are, right?

I notice your avatar has golden eyes, which are neither more, or less stupid than blue eyes, and for the exact same lore reason.

26 Likes

Ours is a cycle salt

11 Likes

A positive change, that brings things into accordance with lore and predictably, some people go ham with “Its not Lore friendly!” (It is) “Its Alliance colour eyes!” (It ain’t).

Makes you wonder why Blizzard try to make any changes in this game at all.

Anyway, anyone who doubts the lore veracity of this all, should check out the Blood Elf lore.

26 Likes

Okay, red eyes for Blood Elves now, pretty please?

7 Likes

I win again
:sunglasses:

poor poor rp servers :frowning:

4 Likes

Blue eyes Blood Elves make 100% lore friendly sense.

15 Likes

Can’t wait to play dark elves!

5 Likes

Oh. My. God. Words cannot convey just how insanely -hyped- I am for this change. This is delightful. I seriously couldn’t be any happier about this.

Finally!

10 Likes

“Blood Elf” is more ideology than a race as it is.

The change is amazing though, if Ironforge dwarves can look like Wildhammers than Void Elves should totally be able to look like High Elves as well.

11 Likes

I mean, that’s great and all, but, if we’re going with this, then VEs should also get green eyes, bc there are blood elf students with them in-game, not only HEs.

1 Like

this is pretty dumb imho.

6 Likes

AAAH You aren’t kidding? Blizzard isn’t just messing with us?! This is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I know a thing or two about sliced bread!

In all seriousness this is incredibly exciting and I’m glad that Blizzard is giving players more customization options :slight_smile:

12 Likes

lmao @ all haters in other threads!!!

2 Likes

aye so high elves just nearly killed themselves in starvation refusing to touch fel and being banished from their homelands for no reason but now its 'kay.

High elves just … returning to the horde without going gold or green to take the pledge for the fallen is just pants on head.

3 Likes

Can we have mechanized elves next, please? So there’s at least one elf skin that looks good.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Blood Elves can just get blue eyes like they got golden because the Sunwell is also a source of arcane energy.

10 Likes

What are you even on. The high elves risked their lives and mentality to resist without fel during the fall, and even got banished for not joining the belves. The eye colour is indicative of this, the blue ones being the ones who would not touch fel and stayed with the alliance.
The gold eyes are because of the reignited sunwell, and being a paladin, nothing to do with highelves lmao.

2 Likes

Why would eye color dictate political views, arcane’s arcane mate

8 Likes

Whooooa…

Congrats to those who asked for Blue Eyed Blood Elves :open_mouth:
And normal skinned Void Elves… These look amazing :open_mouth:

8 Likes