New Dad Looking for New Guild

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

As my son is now in a routine and I can gauge what time I have free, I’m looking for a friendly, mature and understanding guild community to join.

For me, the most important thing is the community feel. I love guilds that chat in guild chat all the time, do events with each other, rather than just logging in to raid. As much as I would love to raid and do the content, it’s not the primary focus of how I want to play. By playing WoW I want to unwind and relax, not treat it as another job. A guild with parents would be preferable too.

I would prefer a weekend raiding guild, with times around 20:30-23:00 Server time (19:30 - 22:00 UK Time), but a week night is not out of the question. Server, faction race and class are not an issue for me. (I normally play Alliance, and main a gnome hunter).

Hopefully I’ve explained well enough what kind of guild I’m looking for! I really hope there’s something out there for me! Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon!

Cheers

Andreux

Hey there, please add me on discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Miester#0905

Hi Andreux,

Have you seen our guild thrrad yet? [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! - #47 by Monbear-eonar

Looking forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

Hi there! Please feel free to add me on Discord and I will give you my best recruitment pitch! Skarlah#6587

Hiya!

Soul Crusaders (A, Turalyon-Doomhammer) might be what you are looking for. We’re a small, friendly guild with a people-centred approach; we all have real life commitments, many of us have children and some have grandchildren! Although we’re not a “weekend raiding” guild, there’s no pressure to attend all the events and our times seem to fit in with yours. Our raid nights are Sundays and Tuesdays and we run M0-7 on Thursday nights and M8 and above on Friday nights. Invites start at 21:15 server time (so 20:15 UK time) and they all finish at 23:00 server time (10pm uk) - with some flexibility on Fridays if everyone is able to stay later :slight_smile:
GC can be quiet at times - we’re currently hitting the dungeons a lot so GC gets missed, but other times it’s a very chatty place :slight_smile: There is usually chatter going on in our Discord server as well, which is also where we schedule our events for signing up.

SC was created back in 2007 and has always maintained a people-focussed approach. We enjoyed years of fair raid progress in various expansions, but in 2017, a combination of game burn-out and real life things saw many members stop playing and the guild went into a hiatus until early 2020 and we’ve been rebuilding since! Some of our almost-original members have even returned on hearing we’re back up and running again :slight_smile:

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please post an application on our website (http://)soulcrusaderseu(.)enjin(.)com if you’d like a chat first, feel free to find me on discord at Lakshmii#0552 or b-tag sheira#1910

Hi Andreux,
maybe I’m too late to pitch my recruitment speech, but I think Whereabouts Unknown, Alliance guild on Argent Dawn is the right place for you! Please feel free to add me on discord Deepestblues#3721 :slight_smile:

Hey, we have quite a few parents, that are at home etc and find raiding during the day a better option, also many m+'rs in that boat.