New Fresh Start Realm -- Jin'do

When Wrath Classic realm maintenance is finished early tomorrow morning, you’ll find a new Fresh Start realm available in this region: Jin’do (PvP).

As with previous Fresh Start realms, only new characters can be created here. All transfers to and from Jin’do are disabled, level boosts may not be applied to characters on this realm, and Death Knights may not be created here until your character is leveled up.

Over the last few weeks, we’ve been highly focused on realm populations and making adjustments to promote the long-term success of all realms. We’re looking forward to seeing the Jin’do community join the story.

44 Likes

Finally, that’s nice.
Hopefully the population of FRESH players balances out between Thekal and this one.

1 Like

we dont need a new fresh server, we need retail AH ported over and RDF

7 Likes

Will people from Thekal be able to transfer to Jin’do?

Sod off, that wont help the people stuck in 13k queues.

15 Likes

Time to take a look at the server stability on firemaw and gehennas, currently unplayable for majority of the day??

18 Likes

And no free migrations from Thekal / Giantstalker?

15 Likes

This is a new fresh EU realm or what is it actually?

2 Likes

I agree to this part, The earlier not so much since there’s clearly demand for fresh realms.

1 Like

As they’ve stated - no transfers, that includes Thekal as well (this is only my guess though - no information has been released from Blizzard on the topic)

Still I doubt 10K+ will move to the new realm. It will pull like people level 10-20 or lower I would say and those late to the party.

2 Likes

read this part.

1 Like

Good thing to know. Thank you!

Why are you thanking them. This won’t help if there’s no migrations to it.

14 Likes

So, i really hope 15k players from Thekal que are rdy to make a new char…:E

7 Likes

Allow free transfers from Thekal :pouting_cat:

21 Likes

can we transfer our lvling chars under 70lvl to new server plz give us the option to do and more lvling players will move from thekal to new server…

4 Likes

If no transfers from Thekal are allowed then there really is almost no point in this new realm existing.

20 Likes

I think most of the Horde will end up on this realm.

Adding language base fresh realms would ensure faction balance, instead this new En fresh will reroute Horde from Alliance dominated Thekal.

No migration from Thekal? This is like shooting yourself in the foot, removing the bullet, and instead of bandaging it, you start stabbing it with a knife.
Surely the people who waited 8 hours to play and level a bit, are ready to start over

10 Likes

Well, so much for the post saying they weren’t going to do this.

3 Likes