New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Aaaaand my hype is gone… I am happy for the pvpers and think 1 pvp server is the way to go, but I refuse to play pvp. Its not for me.

I really dont understand why there is no pve server, please give people who want to play in peace the possibility.

I also hope that blizzard will make at least some effort to police the bots this time…

11 Likes

And you somehow think after people have shown that they do NOT care for balanced pvp realms, that this time it will be different and it WILL stay 50/50… or close to it. What will happen is one faction is dominant one, and the smaller one gets bullied out of the server making it yet again one faction server, a pve server so to speak.

Truth is, nobody cares about open world pvp, besides those few rogues that linger on the past about killing low level people.

5 Likes

post edited

8 Likes

Can we have the exact time the server will be released, please? There’s like 0 thorough information lol.

1 Like

I wasn’t gonna play fresh.

But this seems interesting now.

Might just level to 30/40 and pvp a bit in STV. Which is gonna be fun with both factions active.

Imo this is a good discussion. Otherwise you will end up with 5 small almost dead realms. Look at SoM for example. Every realm is dead specially the pve ones besides Dreadnaught(which is also kinda dead but doing a lot better than the pve realms)

1 Like

Please consider to atleast implement a German and a French Server. Many players want a fresh start on a server with thier native language. The 2 regions are easely big enough.

6 Likes

I’m reading this blue post again more carefully - it doesn’t say “the new Fresh Start realm” or “the only new Fresh Start realm” but rather it simply says “a new Fresh Start realm”. I feel that Blizz is leaving the door open and testing the water to see if there is any demand for a PvE realm and clearly there is. So can everyone who wants PvE Fresh please either post a message saying so and/or like as many posts that desire/request PvE Fresh. Let’s create some momentum and hopefully in a day or so we’ll see a PvE realm added!

17 Likes

can we have a proper time? like wtf this is a new server…

3 Likes

They really want another mega realm this bad huh?

So their conclusion from SoM is: 5 server => 1 server ?!?!
This adjustment is even more ridicilous than their balancing somehow.
Especially if you compare the demand from SoM to Wrath on top.

PvE players waited WEEKS for this just to find out they could have leveled more than a month already. This is pathetic.

13 Likes

Really want PvE server for a freshstart. tired of PvP-servers

17 Likes

Thank you for not starting multiple servers, I hope it stays this way.

How can you be tired of PvP servers since you didn’t have any WPvP situation during TBC lol.

There was no reason not to continue preparing on your current server before they announced their plans. It’s your fault for not doing anything and just waiting. It’s risky to do that, you gambled, you lost.

2 Likes

oh noes how will all these hundreds of thousands of returning players fit on one realm

it’s beyond my ken :person_shrugging:

Seriously blizz, you can do better than that.
Add a PvE server.

15 Likes

Oh boy, that realm is gonna be FUN, and the Horde can’t run away to another realm this time.

5 Likes

While i think its good that there will be less realms, i think there should at least be 1 for each language, like german and french.

Would have liked pve more tho.

Sucks :frowning:

4 Likes

I feel there are more to be announced too.

2 Likes

Especially in view of the EU blue post on 24/8 titled Returning to Wrath of the Lich King Classic which referred to “realms”. I quote, “The launch of Wrath of the Lich King Classic™ pre-patch brings with it new Fresh Start realms for players who wish to experience starting a new character and playing alongside a new community of others without feeling behind the curve.”

they will just claim that the post is international except dates.

sad that blizzard have become this money hungering thing that does not care (atleast thats how it looks)

There are two realms, one for EU, one for US, and that’s just fine.

1 Like

Don’t count on it. In a recent interview they mentioned they wanted as few fresh servers as possible, maybe even just one per region. This is part of their strategy to enforce faction balance, so people can’t just make this server the “horde server”.

1 Like