New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Isn’t Firemaw (PVP) the biggest? With ~60% alliance?

We did it forum! PvE realm on its way.

5 Likes

So, we had a Pro PVP server fresh start friend who made us look like nay Sayers. Well… Let me tell you buddy… You’re still on your own with the PVP server now they have announced PVE also… NELF POWER

Way to ruin Fresh. Cancelled my subscription.

1 Like

It’s so silly to not have a garman server… we will just take over some realm and ruin it for the other international players.

Please give us german and french servers.
International severs with huge populations of nationalities - are going to lead to nationalism and racism. You are better of creating laguage-specific servers.

2 Likes

I dont know from where to start…quick reminder,the name of the game is World of Warcraft. Remember right? Great,now what do you mean by Pve server??? 95% minimum of players that was waiting for fresh servers are absolutely happy by 1 server only where we get to play the game called “World of warcraft”!
Crybabies writing here and complaining not having pve,you are 5% maaaximum
Blizzard made the best decision and afterwards because you literally attacked them,they simply licked out their own spit…
Now i know all the bad,distructive changes that blizz made and slowly ruined the game is because of you,minority who has 0 understanding of the game. Its not instance based facebook game! Its called world of warcraft…

1 Like

Its way better to wait quite a bit in a queue rather than playing on a dead server…

2 Likes

Your pve realm will be dead soon. Thats what you have achieved. Blizzard listening only 5% and ignoring 95%… of players thats sad and thats why they goo only down day by day

1 Like

We need german/french fresh servers.

2 Likes

Add the German or French fresh servers, don’t want the spam of different languages

3 Likes

No enough german or french players for that

2 Likes

Congrats carebear :slight_smile:

no firemaw is 99% alliance now and isn’t the biggest EU realm anymore.

Gehennas and Venoxis are bigger but both are also PvP servers.

2 Likes

Swooooosh ^^

So we went from 1 PvP server to 1 PvE server (Alliance) + 1 PvE server (Horde)? Thanks Blizz.

2 Likes

Normal is PVE rigth? Or what is tihs

1 Like

Normal = PvE

2 Likes

Awesome and thanks for listening - see you there! <3

1 Like

No there will be 2 servers in EU one will be PVP and one will be PVE