New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Yes?! What is the bigge eu server pve little dogy?!

Thank you for adding a normal server! Now i am super excited to play wrath again

4 Likes

Sadly you steped back on the only 1 server/region dessision, would have been much fun to automaticly play on the megaserver and players don´t have a chance to precreate one faction only Servers. The “PVE-Andys” have been always more vocal on Forums and discords to get there agenda done. But still looking forward to start on a fresh server !

6 Likes

so Tuesday or Wednesday?)

Hm, strange glasses you have on. I see 5 low pop PvP servers in TBCC but no low pop PvE servers.
One thing more, WoW was originally meant as PvE, why else do you think PvE realms are called Normal?

4 Likes

Because those 5% now get to play on a designated server instead of quitting or staying in the porgressive servers? Honestly.

I dont know what to way to u mate. U are the guy who just search google but i live in it. What pve realm u see exactly. Firemaw pvp gehenass pvp and all the 2next high pup realm is pvp. Wtf are u talking about. As the same as vanilla thats pve realms die at first. And wow start with pve?!!! Its warcraft and if u old enough u know and play it its war craft and all of it is pvp. I just dont want to waste my time to prove anything to u :slight_smile:

I look in the realms list on log in.

• I see 13 PvP realms of which 5 marked as low.
  • I see 7 PvE realms of which none marked as low.

This tells me that dying realms is mostly a PvP problem.

All realms in Beta were PvE (normal) until they added one PvP realm after testing it out.

1 Like

The biggest servers world are all pvp. Even tho its 99% 1 faction doesn’t mean it’s pve. People transfer off for economic reasons. Whenever for example 2 big guilds xfer cus of faction balance it creates the sheep effect. A massive amount of people starts transferring even tho they like world pvp. It’s basically a sinking ship and no one wants to be left behind.

Server 11 is the first pve realm size wise which is a NA server. Check ironforge.pro

Firemaw was great for 2.5 years straight with quite a good faction balance daily major city raids, horde rogues hanging in SW etc. But once the train starts there is no way to turn it back. Even if you love world pvp you aren’t gonna stay on a 20% left over server. Also you just follow your friends, once your GM announces they are going some where els you go with them if you played together for 2+ years.

The best thing blizzard can do is just bundle all the pvp realms. To bad the severs won’t be able to handle that for some reasons? Plenty of RPGs with 20x the capacity wow has.

Fresh is only fun cus of world pvp and faction balance.

Look at SoM Dreadnaught for example the first 3 months or so. With huge guilds like salad bakers being horde and for example who being alliance.

SoM died not cus of pvp reasons and faction balance but because of no clear future provided by blizzard after SoM was done. Or we’ll there was but no1 wanted to end up on a dead classic vanilla realm without progression.

We were talking low-pop, not which servers were bigger.
Your comment is totally irrelevant to what Hybridboi and I were discussing.

But to answer you anyway:
I do not think bigger is better.
I am never ever going to play on a PvP server. If all servers were PvP or Warmode, I’ll quit.

and you won’t have this because 5 % starts on a PvE server instead of either quitting or staying in the progresing servers? If this is true, the fresh servers are doomed from the start. .

noone is harming you, you will get your pvp-server. it`s up to you to make the best out of it.
in my opinion chances are high for a balanced server, human racial makes alliance attractive and horde has a huge fanbase + maybe the underdog-feeling for the first time.

i am happy and thankful for the pve-experience and if the server ever dies (i doubt it) theres always a solution. at least we can try :slightly_smiling_face:

pvp-server simply “waste” more of your lifetime because other players decide what you can do (questing, farming, dungeons) and for normal people who love wow as a hobby and play 2 hours per day it`s unplayable.

and btw you do not want me in your team on a pvp-server. i`d be useless. imagine you are fighting in sholazar basin for resources, are outnumbered, looking for help and the only other person nearby is me. you would not recover from such horror.

7 Likes

Its a JOKE!!! No FRENCH Server ?? 3 months to wait and just 1 server global PVE …blizzard is a fake

4 Likes

post edited

2 Likes

I dont know what u talking about. I told u u are the /search guy. U are the one who gather info from streamer youtuber and google. I live with what u dream and search of dude. U say all of the mega realm are pve and its wrong the mega server are pvp will be pvp in vanilla abd here tbc. This 2pve server have less than 3k active player total. Search it and u will understand :slight_smile: and pls change your name mate people think u are the one who make vanilla great but u dont even know the realm are pvp :)) i love u by the way. U are the sweet guy we find in open word kill and /kiss on the corps :))))

post edited

5 Likes

You said:

All thoruogh WoW from Vanilla to a few months ago, PvE realms have been fairly stable, with a pop of 2:3 in favour of Alliance. It’s only with the recent idiocy this has been otherwise (like a cople of months)
The drama, the dying etc is the prerogative of PvP realms.

I am old enough, more than actually. My sons played Warcraft and taught me, I did not like it … but WoW was something different!

Nope. You said “thats pve realms die at first.” I proved that low-pop and dying was a PvP thing. Then you began talking mega-servers, whoich is not relevant for dying servers.

Very unlikely as I play on HW and the PvE servers only. But if we ever meet, I’ll do as always when attacked by a player. Do /sit and wait for you to leave in disgust or kill me :wink: /kiss to you as well.

2 Likes

Mono faction pseudo PvP de-facto PvE.
Only Venoxis DE and our Flamegor RU are still true populated PvP realms.

This. The absolute lack of foresight on the subject from supposed professional game developers is astounding to the point where it is hard to believe this is just incompetence instead of active malice.

1 Like

Now can you at least give for each language a fresh PvP Server?

Wednesday.

5 Likes