New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

I guess it’s a decent band-aid fix for the wotlk launch, attract some players to the new servers and spread out the population, for a while atleast, player consolidation beeing as it is will most likely make the future of these new servers uncertain.

Aside from the rush that is a fresh server I do think players rolling on these servers are getting the short end of the stick because of existing inflation on other servers and as already mentioned, player consolidation. That is unless the new servers are separate entities, but that’s a whole different can of worms.

Assuming inflation from other servers makes it’s way onto the server come the end of the lockdown, fresh server players will have played for 3 months without profiting from existing inflation, only for stocked characters to arrive at the servers with resources that noone else likely has, creating a real nice gap in player progression.

In the end I think the best we could hope to end up with is a fairly balanced pvp server that isn’t on the same scale as firemaw.

Tl;dr

Fresh experience at the cost of an uncertain future of the server aswell as a greater gap between player progression.

it will be “ruined” day 1, what are you talking about?

I wouldn’t say Im fully for isolating the realm. I get why transfers and boosts are an option.

I just think 90 days is a very short amount of time for an expansion that is likely to have close to a 2 year release schedule. Do we even know if that 90 day timer begins during pre patch or from when northrend opens? As if it’s during prepatch that would be worse for the server.

It feels like a case of blizzard trying to do the right thing, but taking too soft of an approach to begin with.

Ofc it will, just look how things went on SoM. Goldsellers rushed to cap and made fortune selling gold. Demand is super high. And since making gold in wrath is super easy for many reasons - this gonna be abused very quickly by those on lvl cap day 2-3.

for a few days, sure

bots that farm “resources” in openworld not rly affecting economy that much, those bots who farm raw gold or instanced ore/weed - those are the problem.

there gonna be dozens of people with gold cap after 1 month

1 Like
  • For the entirety of wotlk, you will not be allowed to boost a character on Fresh Start realms.
  • For the entirety of wotlk, Fresh Start realms will not be available destinations for character transfers.
  • Death Knights cannot be created on these realms without a level 55 character on that same realm.

Fixed :slight_smile: FRESH HYPE

2 Likes

didnt read this the first time,oh my dears why would i start playing a fresh server to after 90 days all wales will transfer there and have more gold than me without even playing there? whats your problem ? what happened to this company?

you have no notion blizzard this project is dead on arrival i will never never play on a server like that fresh with transfers thats not fresh my friends get yourself together lol xD

and you want me to pay for this on top? hahahha

ill pass.

1 Like

Blizzard, this is all you need to do, make it happen, listen to your community

oh yeah because 90 days is the same as 3 years of botting, please

2 Likes

I think there will be more botters than on the older realms. They want to make as much as possible so people can buy it.

Just ignore it, they have no clue. Don’t get baited.

not on a pvp realm thats a fact, there will be guilds dedicated to taking out bots,

as of pve realms, all of the gathering professions will be taken by actual players, you think a bot is going to find ore and herbs before us, nah

Are the guilds going to be looking 24/7? Bots will be on all the time. Then they sell the ores or whatever on the AH and sell the gold they make.

You just wait, the bots will be there. They don’t care if they die 400 times.

2 Likes

alright lets say there’s 1 bot in westfall, it just stays there running around, how many players will come across it in 5 minutes, an hour, a day, a week, its not going to get a lot of materials is it, no because it’ll be dead,

lets go back to what you said though, in 90 days the server will be the same as original servers, the same as 3 years of botting…

no, just no, when you cut down a tree and plant a seed in its place, you’re not going to get the same amount of wood in 90 days are you.

1 Like

Its great to see that you are launching fresh realms for WOTLK Classic, but im sure you can tell by the comments of many that the large majority of people myself included, are rightfully concerned about what is going to happen to the economy when the flood gates are opened up.

I would suggest only allowing transfers from other fresh WOTLK servers when the transfer window is open, and putting a tight cap on the amount of gold and items that the Character may bring with them, “Especially items that can then be sold on the A.H”.

I also believe that its a about time you started to ban the botters and maybe try to action the amount of GDKP thats going on.
The reputation of Blizzard and its lack of action in regards to the current state of Classic WOW and its economy has become infamous across all media outlets and its embarrassing.

World Of Warcraft has the most passionate fan base that any game devs or company could ask for, we can see these kind of problems live right now, and they really need to be addressed before the launch of WOTLK Classic.

The large majority of players really want WOLTK to work out well, we want to support the company, to help you to make great games, sometimes all you have to do is listen from time to time, and for once we might not be left walking away with a bitter sweet taste left in our mouths.

I for one would one would love to say…WOW they really nailed it this time! :crossed_fingers:

You really have no idea of the mindset of a botter do you? A botter doesn’t care about durability, they only care about getting what they want to sell.

They don’t care as they are not playing them how many times they die.

When you cut down some bamboo it can grow back at up to 30cm a day. Not sure what trees have to do with botting.

You just wait, I think you will be one of those who are back here after a week complaining about the botters, notice the plural. You are incredibly naïve.

2 Likes

I dont think its about the " feelings " of a bot but the denying of that bot actually getting materials in the first place.

Prevention

you think botters that have been active for 1000 days + will cause the same damage in 90 days

And you think im naive

1 Like

ITT loads of delusional people

So what you are saying to TBC classic players is something like “you want faction balance? Well. Suck it up you won’t have it untill wrath comes out.”
Thank you for your consideration. Just wish I have read this yesterday before subscribing.

1 Like

I am almost sure that they create Fresh only and only with boosts and transfers in mind. Seeing what they do with server population, transfers and boosts might yield more than subs and Fresh is a perfect place to create hype-demand for it.They wouldn’t probably even think about Fresh servers if not for boosts and transfers as that might not be short-term profittable, so care what you wish for.

You guys truly, naively think they make Fresh because of community???

5 Likes