New German RP Realm – Celebras

The moment the server opens and the transfer ist possible, there will be a button “Shop” when you log in.

1 Like

So…is this AM or PM?

it is 1 am and the shop option appeared shortly before. why the only server option is “Giantstalker PVP” ?

How about a second English RPPvP realm? I need somewhere for my Alliance alts to go! And allow transfer to it!

weeeeelll? Is this still happening tonight? I have to go to work early on but want to save my character names before i would transfer them…

2 Likes

im also wondering … :slight_smile:
And I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
I tell ya

All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairy tale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay, I don’t feel safe
I need to pray

Why do you play me like a game?
Always someone else to blame
Careless, helpless little man
Someday you might understand
There’s not much more to say
But I hope you find a way

Still I wonder if you know
How it really feels
To be left outside alone
When it’s cold out here
Well maybe you should know
Just how it feels
To be left outside alone
To be left outside alone
I tell ya

All my life I’ve been waiting
For you to bring a fairy tale my way
Been living in a fantasy without meaning
It’s not okay, I don’t feel safe
I need to pray

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

well its online now, but i cant create a character…
not sure what to say about this

1 Like

Acutally I can comment, transfer is working, already played tomorrow 10mins on new realm.

I’m sure, creating new characters will be available soon™.

@Bronona: I do not have any official post to verify this, but I suspect Blizzard is letting some people to transfer in first in order to allow them to retain their names and character creation will be enabled for others in the near future. Galrik’s post seems to strengthen this line of thought.

Are you playing on a different server? It‘s still nearly impossible to quest in many areas on weekends and evenings. And even if you try spots which were rarely or never used for farming in Vanilla, those spots are currently too crowded for effective farming. That is not what I call empty.

And yes, I am talking about Hydraxian.

Btw, finally an RP sever for the German speaking community. And one more RP server overall. :partying_face:
Thank you guys! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Make a character on one of the PvE realms and transfer it :slight_smile:

I play on Hydraxian Waterlords as well, and my experience is more or less like Asharia’s. Maybe Ráchel is playing Horde side there, I have the impression there’s way more Ally than Hordies on this server. It’s only an impression though. I have no numbers or any other evidence.

2 Likes

Rejoice friends , for in a few hours now you’ll be back home :slight_smile:
I wanted to share this moment of celebration once again, while still praying for a miracle for our french speaking community !
So…Raise your glasses high ! I’ll drink to you and to all Rp communities !

For more Realms and more elephantine friends !

Can we please get free transfers to Celebras from ALL german servers? I play on Heartstriker (i transfered right at the beginning when Heartstriker opened), but i would rather play on a RP realm. Since RP is a completely different kind of Server, i think transfers to Celebras shouldn’t be dependant on Server Size.

Please consider opening transfers for all Servers. Thank you <3

2 Likes

Dear CM,

last time I checked the German RP-PvE-server Celebras still appeared as “LOCKED” in the realm list, meaning only people who transferred from one of the eligible RP/PvE-realms can create new characters on it.

I know there’s a workaround aka “simply create a lvl 1 char on an eligible realm, transfer it and then create characters aplenty” but not everybody knows that (especially those not active on the forum) and some even don’t want to do that… lazy bums :stuck_out_tongue:.

Please “unlock” the server so that everybody might create a character there and bolster the ranks of the suffering Horde (alliance players please stay away … haha… just kidding :sweat_smile:).

Thanks a lot.

Looks like you got your wish

Dear CMs,

thanks a LOT for the german RP-PvE realm Celebras, but please consider all role players who are now stuck on pvp realms, having already put a lot of effort and time into their characters and desperately wanting to transfer to an RP realm as well.
An RP-PvP realm would be the best. Otherwise please allow character transfers from PvP (including Heartstriker!!) to Celebras. I’d even pay for them. I just want to play with my friends again, who already have level 60 characters and don’t want to start all over again on Celebras (and I honestly can’t argue with them about it).
We are now scattered to the four winds, not knowing if there will be a RP-PvP realm one day, if there will be transfers availabe from Heartstriker and so forth to Celebras… Please don’t leave us in this uncertain situation! :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I think the most likely case will be, that Blizzard will do it when they make Horde only transfers from the PvP Servers to all PvE Servers so those way to many Hordler get on an PvE Realm to get a better Faction Balance.

Well that only took a few hours from when people asked for it, so good job. More of this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.