New Interview about Tyrande and Sylvanas

Lol it was obviously a joke. An empire that is known from isolation which only in Catalysm went on conquest, and the reason wasn’t to take over the world but to reclaim lands that other trolls have lost and regain position of power. Which is imo absolutely reasonable, they should count as one of the respectable powers in the world.

But then they made out of Zul old god puppet, and out of this campaign they made it a playground for testing.

Even Talanji jokes about their ultimate control over the world, “that they don’t want it but admit it you’d be better off if they did”.

Trolls like good brawl and ocassions to prove their fighting skills, but for thousands of years they were staying within their borders, it was other nations that expanded on their expense, so their hatered and resentment to others is imo justified.

3 Likes

Night elves. And humans.

For all the virtue signalling, and declared moral superiority, the foundations for all the core Alliance races were created under the same terms and mindsets that they now demonise when they see in others.

Edit: And not saying that said mindset is wrong. But i do find irksome if the story artificially tries to detach those ‘good guys’ from said practices, and writes them as condemning them. Makes them look like hypocrites.

2 Likes

And High elves (so now playable belves) and dwarves. and they are hypoctites especially the helf breed.

Have I just not been paying attention, or is all the Tyrande stuff alliance only? 'Cause I feel like i’ve not seen it.

(I only play horde)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.