New Interview about Tyrande and Sylvanas

Well they also had 90% of their population annihilated.

But I’d burn Silvermoon for their participation in the Blood War. It is a very close target to the heart of Alliance power…….in fact, after Arathi, it is the ONLY Horde bastion left in the EKs. And after 8.2, will be completely cut off from Horde naval support. Obviously we’d let the civilians go first, because we weren’t monsters. Well maybe I am. Laughs in the Language of Death

one of the pre-BfA goals for blizzard was to segregate the continents by faction. if that’s still current then silvermoon will go bye-bye at some point

1 Like

I’ll admit that if we get to burn Silvermoon, I might come back. But perhaps only because I personally consider Silvermoon burning to be a partial payback. Most of the (former) nelf fanbase may feel differently.

So, by your logic, it is good/legit that UC was destructed because it was a blight hub, right?

Yeah, it frees up the Forsaken to claim a surface city. I hear Gilneas is nice this time of year. All year.

1 Like

I think the Forsaken are preffering Alterac; something with the cold slowing their decay?

Anyways they’re building there. Atleast thats what the Mission Table stated; and ofcourse we don’t know how canon they are!

Call it vision, call it gut-feeling. I just pictured a Gilnean nailing your wanted poster on the billboard just outside Stormwind’s auction houses^^

That, or Scarlet Monastery, if they can’t tear loose from Tirisfal.

2 Likes

It better be a big boy bounty. I’m the Julius Caesar to Stormwind’s Aegean pirates.

4 Likes

I totally agree on the Tomb lol, don’t forget these are the same people that resurrected Illidan in front of Tyrande and forgot to make an interaction,even after we witnessed Illidan’s memories that clearly show that his final thought was Tyrande!
they did not even show Tyrande in the cinematic, they waited for a entire patch before they fixed it with ‘‘crystal messages’’ to Tyrande and Malfurion.
The have written 5 novels and 1 short story, that contrasted Tyrande to Azshara every time, even revealing that Xavius knew that Tyrande’s biggest fear was losing Malfurion,Shandris, or becoming an Azshara…
Let’s not talk about wasted opportunity anymore, they keep failing, we keep forgiving, I personally can’t do that anymore.
They should really stop writing the Kaldorei, just leave them in Darkshore fighting every 2 weeks…

2 Likes

You were kinda mean to Illidan once I brought you the crystal. Still not over it!

Can you blame me after BT, and Frozen Throne?

1 Like

They…pretty much have done exactly that, sadly. Shandris’ involvement in 8.2 can be shown to be merely token, by removing her from the story. What is gained by her being there? A few words of outrage. What is lost? A few words of outrage. Nothing of substance. I stopped forgiving and trying to reason it away, being patient, when I saw the 8.2 Dark Warden(s) for Baine’s rescue scenario. It is of yet unconfirmed whether the Dark Rangers involved have any Kaldorei in them. Just frankly insulting.

At this point, maybe no attention would be good attention. But Dark Ranger(s) in the next patch and a laughable Shandris presence do not give me hope. We’re still getting bad attention.

1 Like

To be fair; The Orc’s, Sin’dorei, Kaldorei, Draenei and (Dalaran/Theramore) Humans all suffered greatly at the hands of the Burning Legion; so all of them should’ve been there instead of the Order Halls. Orcs and Humans could’ve fought on the outside while the Kaldorei and Sin’dorei went into the Tomb, with the Draenei providing auxillary support and leading the charge to Argus.

They could’ve divided the bosses between Kaldorei and Sin’dorei(With Tyrande and the Kaldorei taking on most of the Undeath Kaldorei and some Demons while the Sin’dorei focussed on most of the Naga and the other demons), and the introductionary Questline should’ve been massive with Humans and Orcs leading the charge!

Blizzard will never make the Night Elf look really good, because they need to know how the Night Elves really are.

And as we know, the Blizzard does not.

4 Likes

Well, I was hoping on at least to get a new Capital City. But after hearing this :poop: “Tyrande got her revenge”, I think Blizzard will leave Night Elves as bums in Stormwing for ever.

1 Like

I don’t see what getting a new Capital has to do with revenge.

4 Likes

it wont, outside lore for theyre on outland map.
And theyre aslo last bastions same for exodar.

1 Like

exodar surviving makes even less sense than silvermoon since in-universe it’s right next to teldrassil, which was such a huge threat to sylvanas that she had to burn it down. makes little sense to burn one city as a threat but then ignore another one in basically the same place - the consistent thing to do would be to attack both.

then again consistency exists to enhance a story, not bind the hands of etc etc

It would be much better if Stormwind was burned to the ground… :sleepy:

2 Likes

They’ve been acting coy about Sylvanas’ motivations ever since the announcement that Teldrassil would get destroyed, hyping up that “we don’t have all the details”. The details were then revealed to be that Sylvanas burns down the tree. We’ll probably have a similar development where Blizzard will say and act like Sylvanas is nothing like Garrosh, only for her to keep acting like Garrosh, which has been the case for the past few months.

The whole “put yourself in the shoes of someone in the Horde” reeks of this. There’s plenty of civilians and grunts in the Horde we are presented with in BfA that advocates warfare, my favorites being Zandalari civilians clamoring for the “old days when we were simply trying to take over the world” and the Mag’har. The writers are trying to save face by suddenly claiming the Horde has a big amount of war-weary individuals to give Sylvanas some sort of hidden people-movement behind her (which the player never gets to see, conveniently).

1 Like