New look on this site?

I lost 5-6 kg, getting better every day. :slight_smile:

52 marathons per year.

Yeah, you need a wifey in yo life. points at Ishayo

Daddy used to prio girls with certain looks, then girls with certianā€¦skills. (you know what bacon is talking about!)

these days, Cute girl who can cook and has a pure heart. I already have a ring ready (not married btw, I lied so Ishayo wouldnā€™t get her hopes up)

i usually dont look or hunt myselfā€¦

they eventually come to me, if we connect somehow then we see how it goes.

im not into the whole ā€œguy should do all the work to start a relationshipā€ thing.

if a girl likes someone they should approach them about it imo.

You one of them pretty ones you say? NICE!

Iā€™m just a oversized slightly above Mark Wahlberg height kinda guy with an avg face.
Girl drinks vodka = I go from 6 to a 7.9

My body though goes from 9.1 to 2.3 after Christmasā€¦

im not overly attractive imo ā€¦

but my nature attracts interest.

Some quality alpha confidence action right there!

Iā€™m not too different from you in that department. My body does most of it (humans are too shallow) and also I just dont give a fā€¦fart. That helps with lady scoring business

my online self is very different to my irl one lol.

would shock most.

EDIT: especially on these forumsā€¦ i come across as a negative POS mostly hereā€¦ but that is because i hate blizzard these days :stuck_out_tongue:

Which is why I no longer trust anyone in Wow chatting with me. Itā€™s all made up make believe.

But again my English hamster, (even though you are a bit taller than me) What. Games. Will. You. Be. Playing? After wow

i havenā€™t played anything in about 3 months ā€¦

i may try dying light 2 if that ever releasesā€¦

elden ring maybe

project zomboid multiplayer with my brotherā€¦

maybe some driving sims.

maybe some elite dangerous as wellā€¦ my bro bought me a fligth stick for xmas so i got to put it to use.

Iā€™m not up to date one the zombie game front. But Most of em seem close to free via steam/g a too. (code!)

I still play snes/sega(16bit games) Currently on Stardew valley :smiley:
Like Harvest moon (snes) butā€¦a little deeper

iā€™ll be honest gaming lost its appeal to me really when i fell out of my last gaming group after playing with them nearly daily for ten years.

i just dont see much point in trying to make new connections ā€¦ it was different ten years ago .

now however there is more important things

Ten years ago I weighed 65kg and had no dating game action

Improvent is good! Be it physical or mental.

You willing to share that group/game/friends action?

i actually had a life and a dating game before i started gaming believe or notā€¦

im close to getting that back now.

they dont really play much now eitherā€¦ maybe once every few weeksā€¦ the lead guy (my old best friend) got serious with a girlā€¦ and got jealous of me because i played a lot with her when he wasent aroundā€¦

ended up kicking me out the group over it lol.

they arent worth the time tbh dude.

wheni left the group the rate they played went into the trash ā€¦ i was the only one actually making a effort to get games rolling :stuck_out_tongue:

You my bro (and even more so that friend) cant be older thant 28. No way

Many of my guy friendā€™s girlfriends/dates have flirted with me and once even ended up in my joyful basement

Real bros are wingmens. Fake ones will kick oyu from grp

i was 34ā€¦ the guy in question was 27 at the time.

didnt help the girl he started dating has a million trust issuesā€¦ was liek walking on glass trying not to upset her at times.

she ruined a great friendship at the end of the day got into my friends head big timeā€¦

Some of my best one night (christmas?!) dates have been found outside of my ā€¦doctors office.

Doesnt last long but letā€™s take what we can eh?

Did you pull through though? For your friend

the game needs fresh not the site.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.